Help!

jamie.english

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Hello,

I think I need to raise my fitness levels due to being ill for a while. I knew I shouldn't have taken my PJFT the other day, but I've got 8 weeks to sort myself out.

Does anyone here have a good fitness plan or any advice for me to get back up to speed.

When I took the PJFT the guy had a book with the times on there for different services, he said the RM was 15.5 kilometers.

Anyway. I have been trying to run at 15.5 on a treadmill ever since Wednesday... I get to about 5 minutes and just run out of juice. I feel like I can't breathe or go on any further.

This is really pissing me off because last week I got 8:59. Since wednesday it's like I've become fat and lazy and not able to do anything.

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks,
Jamie English

chris*

Reaction score
Sounds like your confidence has taken a knock to me, here have look at this thread for some insperation http://www.prmc.co.uk/showthread.php?t=515
Make sure you are fully recovered from being ill mate and im sure you will banging out those 8.59's again soon!! p.s I would love to be able to run it in that time my running sucks at the moment!!