Help..

Gazza_7

Reaction score
I've recently started my application process and at the AFCO on Monday I gave the careers advisor my weight, which is 9 & a half stone (least it was last time I weighed myself). I was informed that I had just made the minimum weight, but could do with putting on a bit more in case my weight drops. Problem is I have a very high metabolism and struggle to put on weight, I eat shedloads and try to put a bit of everything in my diet, including carbs & protein, but nothing works ! Anybody have any ideas as to how I can put on weight?

P.s. I am also doing regular workouts *text deleted*.

Cheers

M

MTW

get a good weight gain suppliment to go with your workouts,eat *text deleted**text deleted*loads, and eat carbs late at night like 11-12 at night or just before whenever you go to bed., guarantee youll put on the pounds...also when you drink water get it as cold as possible, it slows down your metabolism.

massey92

Reaction score
thats a big prob my mate has a high motabalism and he weight trains with me, my advice is mate eat loads of protein and carbs and try getin down the gym if you can fat is also good but not SATURATED KEEP OFF THAT STUFF. the weight will come in time mate as a say protein and carbs are the key expecally protein. dont get any supplements yet sort ya diet out thn get some whey protein massey

Gazza_7

Reaction score
I know and thats what I'm doing *text deleted*.

massey92

Reaction score
well keep duin what ya doin and the weight will come, how old are ya?

M

MTW

just remeber to make sure you consume more calories than you burn, simple as that really, there are various caculators for this on the internet im sure.

mrdanie

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
yeh i recently weighed myself, and i came in about about 9.7 stone...i was hovering just over ten stone about two weeks ago and that was my standard weight. So basically im doing too much cardio for my food intake..therefore the intake must be increased. Makes me happy because i eat what i want within reason. Annoys everyone else because they are trying to lose weight, and laugh when i say im on a diet..but my diet is a high intake diet *text deleted*

Gtlaau

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Drink 2 litres of milk evry day.

Do lots of hindu squats. if you dont know what they are do a google search on them. do 300-500 evry day. and eat custard.

Do handstand push ups if you can do them

aussie

Reaction score
im taking protien, creatine and doing heavy weights and im slowly putting back on the pounds i lost from doing so much cardio :idea:

Latest posts

New Threads