Here it is!

Daz-PRMC

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Just got a letter through for this, confirmed and replied almost instantly!

Travelling down from Newcastle, any one else got this one?

9.5 weeks of good, hard training... happy days!

Darren

Mighty Duck

Reaction score
im on this one mate probs be travel from newcastle aswell seen aslo im at darlo office shud be gd week like massive step on the way to green beret!

pain is glory

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
i am on this one aswell lads coming from london, looking forward to it big time should be a good time aslong as we pass.

Mighty Duck

Reaction score
definately should be jope we all do lads but have any of you got any weaker points at this stage???

DonutDutton

Reaction score
Prmc

WOO WOO! Cya there lads! *text deleted* from Liverpool. CANT WAIT! I heard there is 3 of us coming from the Liverpool AFCO so far. Blastin the press ups out every day, only did 35 on the RMAD (embarrissin). Glad I found this site learnt even more bout life in RT. What RT date is everyone aiming for?

Mighty Duck

Reaction score
get this out of way first i only managed 38 rmad mate but we got nine weeks to work on it im trying a similar think to the russian press up program seems to be doing good *text deleted*.

How old you guys just wondered because im 16 ???

cheers

Fabio1000

Reaction score
I am on this one 2 lads, *text deleted* from kent shud be a gd few days!

pain is glory

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
im 21 my scores aint to bad i got 57 press ups and 80 sit ups and 12 pull ups on my rmad so just want to keep improving at the minute but still a good few weeks to go whats your running like.

pain is glory.

Connor_main

Reaction score
I'm on this one too, coming from newcastle. I heard there are 6 of us from up here. cyas on the train

Mighty Duck

Reaction score
my runnings not to bad like nothing to worry about just need to improve upper body strength but there is lways improvements to be made with everything.

Daz-PRMC

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
8 weeks tomorrow lads, will fly over! Try not to get stuck into too much Xmas cheer!

Think of it this way, only a 5 rep increase on press ups / sit ups per week from now will be 40 reps!

Or 10 second shaved off your running times is 1 min 20, looks good when put like that!

I'll be on the Newcastle train, 6 hours of nerves and hopefully 6 hours of drinking on the way home!

Nathaniel191

Reaction score
Whaay, Im on this one too lads! Coming up from Hull, bout 7 hours on train i think. Cant wait, not long now!! See ya all there!

Mighty Duck

Reaction score
not too bad mate 6 weeks of hardcore left still though managed to land a job in a gym aswell so tht good!

what about you?

Daz-PRMC

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Since bringing intervals I'm trashing all my previous running times, well worth using in your training

Press ups and sit ups etc are a stones throw from the maximums and I'm doing a 19:16 3 miler (as of last night)

Feeling good, just have to ignore the Xmas partys!

pain is glory

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
what sort of interval training are you doing mate im on this one cant wait wher e you coming from.

pain is glory.

NELSON23

Reaction score
got the phone call yesterday to say i was getting this date, just waiting on the paperwork. i think it takes the best part of 10-11 hours for me

pain is glory

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
hi there mate 11 hours sod that where is it your coming form then, hows the training going scores etc and whats your name i am jamie

pain is glory.

NELSON23

Reaction score
alrite my names brian, *text deleted* b headin down from glasgow, my scores from recent RMAD were

press-ups - 41
sit-ups - 64
pull-ups - 8
bleep test - 11.7

J Garfy

Reaction score
Just found out today iam on this 1 too. Got bout 5 weeks to hammer me fitness up. See yas ther lads

names Jess by the way :embarrest: