Here We Go?!

Joe

Reaction score
I've passed everything up to and including the PRMC last year. But due to an injury i've had to retake the eye test, medical (both passed) and i've got the PJFT in a few weeks which shouldn't be a problem. LUCKILY my PRMC certificate is valid until June 1st so providing everthing goes to plan im hoping to be on this RT or the following, 19th May.

Who's in?!

Rikko

Reaction score
Spoke to AFCO today after successful PRMC last wk hopefully on this one i just wonna get bk there i cant wait.

Rikko

Olliemills

Reaction score
Wahey, Im on this one now aswell as my mate from the toon.
Got my briefing tomorrow, cant wait!

joelmcglynn

Reaction score
orite mate im on the 5th may nd all, ill probly see u on my train if your *text deleted* it from newcastle...
let us *text deleted* bud

Rikko

Reaction score
Got paper work for this date just needs confirming by MOD hope its not a problem.

Rikko

joelmcglynn

Reaction score
orr nice one same ere, i'll be on the same train as you, not supposed to leave times and stuff on here they were telling us, so just look out for each other, you always recognise each other because of the big bags and stuff.

Now then, i'll be getting it from darlington!

adrenalinejunkie-1

Reaction score
I was in the second room down form the toilets. The same room as Matt, who got the best candidate certificate. What room was you in ?

Crusty4000

Reaction score
was any one here on the PRMC with the golden shower outburst? this was during the talk on fitness?

Rikko

Reaction score
HAHA if your talking but the lad from Liverpool thinking of golden showers on the PRMC that ran the wk of 25th March then yes i was.

Rikko