Hey All

Lloydy101

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Hey Fellas

just thought id introduce myself and say a quick hello to everyone. Im Christian nickname has been lloydy since i can remember Ive been wanting to join the RMs for the past 3 years and im looking at becoming an officer. Im living in New Zealand at the moment which is great for the training and finishing school! im really chuffed about this website as its answered all my questions so far!! thanks guys :)

cheers

christian

Shiloh79

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Hiya mate :D Welcome on board, any questions just ask :wink:

edd91

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Welcome, fresh meat boys (guess whats its of if you can anyone easy one)

mr_kiwi1

Reaction score
WHEY!! A kiwi! And whats more, hes not a JAFA!!

Haha, welcome mate, if you have any questions about what the move from NZ to the UK is like ask away. I have a british passport so I can answer those questions for you depending on your situation.

Lloydy101

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
hahaha i forgot to mention that i am british!! i have been living here for 3 years because of my dad being in the forces. we were posted here. :*text deleted*:

GreyWing

Nobody
Reaction score
Hi Mate,

Welcome to the site, yep we have quite a few kiwi's on here now, so you shouldn't be short of decent answers about the process.

Anything else, just shout out and someone will have the solution.

All the best

GW

Lloydy101

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted*

hahaha i forgot to mention that i am british!! i have been living here for 3 years because of my dad being in the forces. we were posted here.

FletchPRMC

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Lloydy, I see you are near wimborne in engalnd. Dont suppose that is the wimborne in dorset, right near verwood, if so thats where I live, and also considering officer. Would be good to go for a run some time!

blocky

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
is this the new pull line ' we should go for a run some time! ' :D hey i might try that when i go out next :P

Lloydy101

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
hahaha nice one blocky!! you want to go for a run sometime???? *text deleted*

fletch, good to know your in dorset mate but when im in UK im in wimborne. but currently im living new zealand. i only go to uk maybe once a year haha
thanks for the offer though would of loved it. also glad to see another potential officer :)

blocky

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
sure, my place after for a protein shake ?? :D:D:D