Hey all

D

Deleted

Hey,
After lurking around the forums for quite a while now I think i should pop my head up... I've been looking into the Royal Marines for quite a while now and I'd love to become an Officer after getting my GCSEs, then my A-Levels. I feel that in the next two years I should be able to reach a very good level of fitness but I'm worried about things like the AIB. I was wondering whether anyone could help me on strengthening an application, and recommending me to do anything over the next period of two years to help make sure that I get selected. It's a dream of mine now to join the Royal Marines, and am very determined to join.
Phew...

Thanks, Carl

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
Hiya Carl & welcome,

I'm sure the answers to your questions are here already, but if you can't find them by all means post the question. Essentially, for AIB you need to develop some leadership experience.

Good luck with your GCSE's.

D

Deleted

Thanks, I'll have another look now
I was just wondering whether there was anything that I should join, because I don't really want to be told to go out and get some life experience or lack the leadership qualities etc... I just want to get started on it asap really so that I have a really strong application.