hey ho, wish me luck!

F.M.J

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
have my interview and medical tomorrow (see signature!) *text deleted* i almost forgot i had it, try not to think about it because when i do i get butterflies! :sad2: *text deleted* wish me luck people! :D:D:D i will need it, my nerves go all over the place! :(
:(:( *text deleted* need to control my shakey stevens hands! *text deleted*

christomo

Reaction score
good luck mate, jus remember all your dates ect for your interview an ull be fine

Simmoinshoes

Reaction score
Good luck mate, I'm sure you'll do fine. Let us know how it goes, and what kind of stuff they ask.

F.M.J

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
i know! the dates do my bont in! there are far too many im trying to remember, like, the last major battle honor, walcheren, hanna snell, everything on the corps cap badge, birth date of the corps, and loads and loads of other things, simple things, but all the simple things like 'what is the corps motto?' just get in the way of the bigger questions like 'what is the RMFPG?' does my head in!

im *text deleted* right out some notes on paper and take em in, not actuall answers just a different letter for each question to jog my mind!

F.M.J

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Good luck mate, I'm sure you'll do fine. Let us know how it goes, and what kind of stuff they ask.

will do, will make a new thread on 'potential questions' i know there has already been threads like that but il do it just for you! *text deleted* *text deleted* thats the kinda guy i am! :uglyhammer:

dj1uk3

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
good luck pal, don't mention that you want to eat your girlfriend!!

F.M.J

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
good luck pal, don't mention that you want to eat your girlfriend!!

that cant be a bad thing... can it? i thought it would show my controlled aggression and primevil instinct to kill! and eat anything that moves... *text deleted*

lukey boy 91

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
never look down when not givin eye contact mate, as soon as you go in look at something behind him to look at when your not looking into his eyes *text deleted* hope this helps mate good luck i know youll do well :cheesy:

F.M.J

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
cheers all! sure i will do good, i had an interview for the RAF 2 years ago, i am aware of how intense it gets in there and learnt from me mistakes i suppose, i am feeling quite confident this time around, also the person taking me for my interview- i met him during my psychometric, seems a kanny bloke, like to have a laugh! cheers people! will be posting on here happy as larry saying *text deleted* passed my interview and med and my PJFT date! :kult::kult::wink::wink:

CommandoJ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
good luck lad, u be fine.

its a do or die day my friend, you are either ''fit'' or ''unfit''.

take an ipod to the medical because mine took agggggggeeeeessssssssss!