Dismiss Notice
'Users of this forum are reminded they should not discuss performance of individual attendees at PRMC or in Recruit Training for PERsonal SECurity and in observance of Diversity & Inclusion legislation'.
  1. Superluminal

Superluminal New Member

App Stage:
    Passed Interview
    Long time lurker here, good to finally have an account. Serving in the military's always been a dream of mine, although I only recently discovered the Royal Marines. Got my interview tomorrow, looking forward to posting success with a little bit of luck.

Happy Sunday all.

• Like Like x 2
  2. MORP

MORP Member

App Stage:
    Passed PJFT
    Good luck lad,

Hope you smash your interview!

3. Superluminal

Superluminal New Member

App Stage:
    Passed Interview
    Cheers! I got through it, though my knowledge was a bit shaky. I'm now in the weird position where I've gotten through the interview before I passed my PJFT.

Still, pretty pleased, all things considered.

• Like Like x 2
  4. MumOnEdge

MumOnEdge Member

App Stage:
    Parent
    My son passed interview before his PJFT. I thought that was the way it usually happened

5. MORP

MORP Member

App Stage:
    Passed PJFT
    Me too haha, i had interview before pjft

• Like Like x 1
  6. J18

J18 New Member

App Stage:
    TMU
    Congratulations on passing your interview ! I was just wondering what sort of questions they asked you ? I got mine coming up soon

7. Superluminal

Superluminal New Member

App Stage:
    Passed Interview
    He asked questions about home life first- who I've got in my family, what's my relationship with them, what do I do around the house, ect.
    And then education and how that all went, he also asked whether I'd been in trouble a lot at school and a lot of questions about what sports I did and stuff like that.
    After that, work history and then hobbies.
    The next bit was about why I wanted to be a Marine (I changed my application from Engineering Apprentice in the Navy to Marine, so he asked for some detail on that) and then came the knowledge questions. I'd been solidly revising the Marines' history, but had somehow neglected the actual modern marines... You know, the important bit.

Hope this helps!

• Like Like x 1
  8. J18

J18 New Member

App Stage:
    TMU
    *text deleted* I forgot about modern marines, I have just been revising history so you have saved me there ! Cheers for the help, much appreciated !

9. Superluminal

Superluminal New Member

App Stage:
    Passed Interview
    Hahaha, good luck mate! Gad I could help

• Like Like x 1