Hi all

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
Just a quick hello,

4 weeks to PRMC, feeling good about it all.

Currently doing some decent runs after a shocking performance at my RMAD, even though I did turn out to have the Flu I was still dissapointed with my self so hopefull ill show my worth at PRMC.

31st March if any ones on the same one.

here are some runs im doing if any one is interested

http://www.mapmyrun.com/run/united-kingdom/stourbridge/172714098

http://www.mapmyrun.com/run/united-kingdom/stourbridge/313326685

Regards,
Stacka

Shiloh79

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Hiya Stacka! Good to have another guy onboard!

There's loads of valuable info on the site. If you cant find something your wondering about and cant see it in the most recent posts try the 'Search' function in the green bar above, failing that feel free to ask.

Good luck with your training over the next 4wks mate, just give prmc your all and RMAD will be a thing of the past!

Shiloh.

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
Cheers guv,

Its been a long road....(motorcycle crash last summer, broken knee) But im focused now more than ever.

Good luck with your PRMC. I know a lad who's going down on monday so ill relay his feedback.

Regards,
Stacka

Shiloh79

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Cheers guv,

Its been a long road....(motorcycle crash last summer, broken knee) But im focused now more than ever.

Good luck with your PRMC. I know a lad who's going down on monday so ill relay his feedback.

Regards,
Stacka

Sounds like you've had a long road to get here mate, top effort for carrying on! Definately shows dedication mate!
I passed my prmc in october last year, starting RT on the 10th March. Looking forward to it though a little nervous at the same time.

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
Oh yeah i see, dur!

Yeah its been a long road. Sold my business for this, Mrs said she's *text deleted* leave me if i go.....so everything is good news :laughter:

Its taken a while to get to RT?

Stacka

Shiloh79

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Jesus thats mad dude :giggle: well that definately says your committed then !

Yeah its taken me a while to get here, had a few complications with my application what with living outside the uk for more than a year in the last 5 and being from N.Ireland, things just took longer than i expected to get sorted! But after a lot of paper pushing things seem to be sorted !

Shiloh.

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
Jesus thats mad dude :giggle: well that definately says your committed then !

Yeah its taken me a while to get here, had a few complications with my application what with living outside the uk for more than a year in the last 5 and being from N.Ireland, things just took longer than i expected to get sorted! But after a lot of paper pushing things seem to be sorted !

Shiloh.

Thats *text deleted**text deleted*y, mind all for security i think.

Wouldnt worry, havent seen any of my family for a long time, so my counter terrorism form was a night mare.

Also i got major tattoo's on my arms so my Recruiting Officer went to hell and back to get that sorted.

Cheif Petty Officer Ca*text deleted**text deleted*ll....if any one is in Wolves this guy will give you the low down on the troubles of Royal Marines. And sort most crap out for you.

Looking forward to a real life

Ashley

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Wow I used to live in Kingswinford untill 10 years ago *text deleted*.

Welcome to the site =)

Ash

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
Wow I used to live in Kingswinford untill 10 years ago *text deleted*.

Welcome to the site =)

Ash

Yeah K'ford is a good area, look at my runs go up there loads. Bromley Lane! That hill is a killer.

The Pubs in K'ford are *text deleted**text deleted*e im barred from all 3 of em. MHT especially.

Im living in stourbridge now, love the place.

Charlie

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
hello to you mate, good to see you on here

good luck wit everything!

i find this site dam helpfull! hopefully you will too!

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
hello to you mate, good to see you on here

good luck wit everything!

i find this site dam helpfull! hopefully you will too!

Cheers guv, lets hope we all see each other on the other end.

Charlie

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
yeah mate will be good to see everyone from here, whether at PRMC or some in the same troop for RT..

lets see what happens *text deleted*, who knows!..

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
Just a quick hello,

4 weeks to PRMC, feeling good about it all.
Regards,
Stacka

Hiya Stacka & Welcome to the site fella.

Really good to hear your positive comments about your AFCO - on behalf of the AFCOs, Many thanks & good luck on PRMC!

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
No probs,

I dont believe the AFCO's get enough respect. The end of the day they are the front line for help, advice and a genral boost of moral.

Good on them.

Stacka

RH

Reaction score
ALright mate. Im just down the road from you. You know where wombourne is??? and ive got the same recruiting officer as you from wolves. sound bloke aint he.

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
Yeah C*text deleted**text deleted**l is a top guy. No *text deleted**text deleted*, thats the way it should be.

Yeah know Wombourne, not far from wolves. I go running up there a bit, lad i know has the Wagon and Horse's.

RH

Reaction score
yeye thats about a 2 minute run from my house mate *text deleted*. Small world aint it

New Threads