Hi Guys!

sean7375

Reaction score
Hi, My name is Sean and im 14. People might think im to young but im completely commited to become a marine.
As soon as i get my GCSE results back i will apply for the PRMC.
I will then be 16 and 3 months.
How do i apply for the PRMC And after that how long will it be before starting the 32 weeks if i pass the PRMC?
Thanks Guys :)

GreyWing

Nobody
Reaction score
Hi Sean,

Good luck on your aims. Best thing to do is speak with your parents and your careers advisors at school. Make sure you have your parents on board, as they will need to sign a consent form to get you in at 16, otherwise you are waiting till you are 18.

Depends on where you live and your local careers office, but your school might get a visit from the local Armed Forces Careers Office in your final year at school.

Failing all of the above, phone your careers office a couple of months before you are able to join and ask them for advice.

All the best

GW

sean7375

Reaction score
Thanks pal,
My parents do know and i have had aletter from the marines saying they will contact me when i am 15 years and 9 months
Cheers for the help

luke

Reaction score
Wow *text deleted* even younger that me (im 16 *text deleted*) that’s great man I hope u do really well at *text deleted* GCSEs mine were really hard *text deleted* and I still got in 2 6th form *text deleted* its really good 2 see some 1 so young so fired up 2 get that green lid and I hope you can do it u no how hard it is right ?

sean7375

Reaction score
luke said:
Wow *text deleted* even younger that me (im 16 *text deleted*) that’s great man I hope u do really well at *text deleted* GCSEs mine were really hard *text deleted* and I still got in 2 6th form *text deleted* its really good 2 see some 1 so young so fired up 2 get that green lid and I hope you can do it u no how hard it is right ?
thanks for your support mate. *text deleted*, i no how hard they are :D