Hi Hooo Silver...

Poynty Hepburn

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Got the call today ... Im on this one ... shizzle my nizzle... Follow me lads i'm right behind you.....

birdhouse

Reaction score
Lads,

Does anyone one else feel their not training enough!! I never seem to feel like im doing enough, even though im sticking to the programme. Just nerves I think.

its the same for me, i'm definetly training enough. guess it must be nerves. still got over 6 weeks until the big day(s)

will.s

Reaction score
hi guys just got the call and im on this one....... dont know about you lot but my stomach is in my throught!! *text deleted*

just wondering where your fittness levals are at?? heres mine

3 mile run: 20.00
4 mile: ??????
pjft 2nd half: 10:30 bang on :praise:
press-ups: 65 (not tested for a long time)
sit-ups: 82
pull-ups: 3 :embarrest:
bleep test: ??????
DETERMINATION: "VERY STRONG"

look foward to meeting everyone :shakehands:

cheers guys
will

gedro

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
I'm on this one too! Going to smash it!!

Poynty Hepburn

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
27 - feel the pain....

My running is good... Its my upper body im having to work on alot.. its really a pain in the arse... quite slow but steady improvements ... press ups are the biatch...

Where are you guys living at the moment?? anyone around London ish..

scottjones17

Reaction score
navy boys *text deleted*

there was a couple of navy boys getting there test while i was yesterday *text deleted* it was quite amusing any who i am on this prmc days rest today then tomorrow bang training again *text deleted*

Callum

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
you did your PJFT yesterday and are getting your PRMC then?!

scottjones17

Reaction score
ok panicing

i just twisted my ancle yester day when walking down the road you have *text deleted* be kidding its swollen and starting to bruise nightmare what the hel do i do

Sam1

Royal Marines Commando - Moderator
Reaction score
These press ups are really doing my head in, they dont seem to be getting anywere. Im able to do 30 good ones, but after that I cant seem to do anymore!.

Im benching 90lbs, and doing alot tricep work, aswell as banging out the press ups, but I dont seem to able to do anymore, the 30 that i can do just seem to be getting easier.

HELP!

http://www.prmc.co.uk/training-methods-diet-suggestions/3968-evil-russian-pushup-program.html

I went from 30 to 49 consecutive press-ups.

john0

Reaction score
Ive only just got my call today from the AFCO and im on this 1 for the 27th boyz! looking forward to it, but at the same time am brickin it!
Man flu set in aswel lads! so only just *text deleted* back in to the swing of it!!
plus i dont think those xmas puddings :dinner: and newyears beers dint help the trainin!

Callum

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Me too boys :D *text deleted* go MAD for training from here on out.

john0

Reaction score
*text deleted* be crazy lads! tell ya, am buzzin for it now tho!

will.s

Reaction score
nerves are now starting to turn into EXCITEMENT!!
im smashing the local hills in with just the thought of that PASS!! (i hope *text deleted*)

hows everyones training going??

Callum

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone know anything about the travel warrant? When do I get it and what is it..?

john0

Reaction score
i got my travel warrant on tuesday :) i leave lincoln at 8.30 in mornin, then to shefield then down to ex, then lymstone commando, get ther 15.40!! long day on bloody trains! so lads if any of you are on any of those trains, (obv not lymstone *text deleted* we'l all be on tht) giz a shout, ma the trip go bit quicker!

My dad keeps 'extra phys' me now! "put more effort in and get them nailed" also he said think about passing out at the end of the 32weeks, the more effort put in, the sooner that green top will be there! He made a fair point, so i keep pushing more!

What trainin has every1 been doing?
Ive been on the rower most nites doing interval training sets followed by a high tempo run back into a row. then sum press ups! Been doing my usual swimming 5/6times a week, and ma cycling.

john0

Reaction score
nice one mate!
next 2 n half weeks am just *text deleted* try and smash every thing i do.

*text deleted* try and push some weights, see how they get on! was all a bit of a shock tho getting the call, with 21days to go!

my runs at the mo are 6-13miles mainly. ma 10k PB being 36.28 that was in november

but i need to do some shorter focused 5k just to get to grips with sprints once again!

You'l have to grab ma number mate before 27th, be good to meet up with people at station ect.. make it a bit easyer i think take mind of whats going to be happening in the 3days!

will.s

Reaction score
im running 5 miles 5 times a week and halfway through it there is a "BIG" hill that i run up and over, and then towards the end i bang out a couple of sprints!!

in the evening just press-ups, sit-ups and pull-ups almost everynight!

still got 2 and a half weeks left though so hoping fitness will increase in that time :dontaskme:

got my traval warrent through today :bigsmile:

is anyone coming through bristol?

Callum

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Haha, what station is everyone travelling from & Whos up for some beers before? ...Haha, nah nah I'm just messing.

I have my briefing tomorrow so in the meantime lads, add my MSN

Calam@live.com - Then we can mass-convo and arrange a time to meet and 'break the ice' and all *text deleted**text deleted* our pants together.