Hi PJFT tommrow

ryanClark

Reaction score
hey guys i got my pjft tommrow any one got any good tips for me?

plus whens the closest i can do my prmc after i passed my PJFT?

blocky

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
tips = dont stop untill u die

3 weeks mate

GaryA

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
good luck *text deleted* most of the threads *text deleted* seen they have done the speed on 16.5 and then put it up to 20 close 2 end. but just try to do it as fast as u can

ryanClark

Reaction score
ahk thanks i just hope i dont balls it up, i did a run earlier with a couple friends and wished i didnt now cause i got it tommrow. BUT positive side - tommrows run is nothing compared with the run today it was intesnse and fun but i want to pass tommrow with a good time.

Matt B

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Pass

Im pretty sure that if you make sure the speed is 16.5 or over at all times you will pass, anything more is an added bonus and even more time shaved off.

Its so much easier to get a good time on a treadmill *text deleted* you dont have to worry about setting a good pace or how much further/time you have to go *text deleted* its all there in front of you.

Plus you always get better times when its for a cause and you got the adrenaline pumping!

Chris

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Best of luck for test, give it your all go all out no stopping!

ryanClark

Reaction score
PASSED MY PJFT 9 MINUTES 11 SECONDS AND MY LEGS ARE KILLING.

when i got the the 8.30 mark i moved up from 15 to 16.5 and then went all in up to 18.7.

Trademark

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
well done mate but haha i did it in 9:10 (im incredibly immature) 16 all the way