Hi!

HolzG

Reaction score
Hi,

My partner has just been recalled to marines and thought i could find out more info, what to expect, and find support from people in similar situation.

ThreadpigeonsAlpha

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Hi,

My partner has just been recalled to marines and thought i could find out more info, what to expect, and find support from people in similar situation.

Welcome, get stuck in, a Moderator should be along to get you in the P+P section, and it might be worth them having a chat about changing your Username, we take it as a PERSEC (personal security) matter. As it’s not the best idea to have your real full name.

I take it your other have is RMR if they have been recalled?

HolzG

Reaction score
Yeah sorry that was a mistake on sign up!

From what I know about their history in marines, they were in the SBS. They then left marines due to family issues, so assuming they have been placed in the RMR ever since.

ThreadpigeonsAlpha

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Yeah sorry that was a mistake on sign up!

From what I know about their history in marines, they were in the SBS. They then left marines due to family issues, so assuming they have been placed in the RMR ever since.

No worries, someone should be able to sort it.

Ah fair one. There’s a few RMR types on here, so get stuck in. I think that’s you added to the parents and partners section now.

New Threads