Hi

Lukey

Reaction score
Hi

im luke im 15 and i love the royal marines, im currently in the marine cadet core which i am a MC2 (marine cadet class 2) which is about the 2nd rank, it was thanks to the marine cadets that i wanted to become a royal marine

thanks

:rock:

GaryA

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Nice *text deleted* and welcome to the site :) i used to be in Army cadets, in the Royal Anglians Viking unit i have to admit away on camp was some of the best times *text deleted* had, with your m8s just out in the wild camping and playing war games with all the other units at night in the pitch black we used to do all ambushes and stuff when the other units went on patrols from there camp.. but the walking killed i think the closes other unit from us out there was like 5 miles over sand junes but i loved it

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Welcome aboard this awesome site we have here mate!.. Need any help with anything please feel free to ask and we will do our best to answer it!..

Good luck with everything!.
Sam :rock:

Lukey

Reaction score
thanks all, im sure i will enjoy this forum alot :D, trainings going ok thanks im going to the gym 3 - 4 times a week for 1 - 2 hours im probly going to join up at 18 so that gives me enough time for fitness

thanks for all your responces