High ropes assault course

Danny111

Reaction score
Hi lads just need to claer a few things up. I keep reading that you do the tarzan assault course on your prmc and you also do it in recruit training and i was just wondering aside from the kit and weapon what is the difference

Cheers :smile:

dj1uk3

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
i don't think you do the Tarzan, its the endurance course you try.

Can anyone confirm that?

spartan

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
u dont do the tarzan assault course u go over an obstacle in which u go up a ladder to about 12 feet high, pull urself along a rope, go to 20 feet and go along a plank with a gap in the middle, go higher and go along another rope and then get down. and u do the assault course. hope this helps :bud: EDIT: u dont do the endurence course

Macca

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
You don't do the tarzan or endurance course on you PRMC mate, you get to have a go on the death slide though.

GreyWing

Nobody
Reaction score
You maye do the death slide /commando slide on the PRMC if they have time. So not all the tarzan course as there are other obstacles to it.

The endurance course does not have the tarzan course on it.

dj1uk3

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
You maye do the death slide /commando slide on the PRMC if they have time. So not all the tarzan course as there are other obstacles to it.

The endurance course does not have the tarzan course on it.

On the Blue Peter PRMC video (its really old i know) they did the endurance course, or was that just for the cameras?

spartan

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
On the Blue Peter PRMC video (its really old i know) they did the endurance course, or was that just for the cameras?

they let him do a bit of recruit training

Danny111

Reaction score
Cheers for clearing that up for me lads i thought it sounded a bit strange

:shakehands: