hiya

milky

Reaction score
Hi guys, been reading topics on the site for about two weeks now and its been great, just wanted to say hi.

I applied bout 8 years ago and passed the tests, but was told straight out i'd fail the medical as i was/am too heavy, so i've been working hard and hope to reapply next year.

anyway, enough of my bs, good luck all.

Shiloh79

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
Hiya mate :D Welcome to the site!

Keep up the training and you'll be on the road to prmc in now time!!

milky

Reaction score
cheers mate, will keep it up, lost a stone in a month (just by changing diet), and know i could've done better.

was reading about someone lookig ro RM circuits book? but cant find the post, its availble on play.com at £8.49, looks ok, getting it next week.

Lshort1988

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
hello, yeah keep up the training and youll be ready in no time hopefully, itll be worth the pain i guess!

was reading about someone lookig ro RM circuits book? but cant find the post, its availble on play.com at £8.49, looks ok, getting it next week.
that was me! i could only find it on amazon at like £60 upwards but cheers ill take a look!

*text deleted**text deleted*edit*text deleted**text deleted*
just checked its out of stock that price is if they get a new delivery but its apparently no longer being published (was published in 1996) according to the bookshops here so doesnt look hopefull but keep checking i guess :(

edd91

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I ordered that book of play.com as well but didn't restock after few week so i cancelled damn shame :cry: