Dismiss Notice
'Users of this forum are reminded they should not discuss performance of individual attendees at PRMC or in Recruit Training for PERsonal SECurity and in observance of Diversity & Inclusion legislation'.

Holding troop

Discussion in 'RMR Section and RMR Selection' started by Commando2912, Jan 21, 2019.

1. Commando2912

Commando2912 New Member

App Stage:
    Not Applied Yet
    I have my PRMC(R) at the end of april and I've seen similar posts where people are going to holding troop to do some phys sessions, I've not been told anything about holding troop, I just submitted my application on Saturday and the navy have received it, I am waiting on a phone call from them. The CO said to email him when I get to the AFCO stages. Do you join holding troop during a certain stage of your application or is he aboit to ask me to come along to it when I'm through to the AFCO stages?

Cheers

2. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker Admin

Generally, you need to pass the recruit test, selection interview and medical examination first, after which you attest and join holding troop.

Your AFCO will put you in touch with your local RMR unit once your application is handed-off to them and your application underway.