holiday before joining

BEBBRMC

Reaction score
I have recently just put my application in for the marines and now my dad wants me to go see him abroad for 1 month in May before i join. I was wondering would i be able to try and successfully pass all my tests then put my date back for RT for when i come back.

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
Welcome to the site.

Generally you are advised to join as soon as possible after passing prmc to ensure you don't eat too many pies, however you may delay your entry if you wish.

Currenly, it's around 6 weeks from passing to entry. Whilst you may delay entry for longer I'd recommend joining within 3 months of passing or simply not taking your prmc until you return. A prmc is technically valid for a year.

BEBBRMC

Reaction score
Thanks *text deleted*. could i do all other tests before i go then delay my prmc till i *text deleted* bak then?

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
Thanks *text deleted*. could i do all other tests before i go then delay my prmc till i *text deleted* bak then?

Sorry, don't do Swahili I'm afraid.
confused.gif

Layden23

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Talk about delaying. are you allowed some breather space between prmc and RT. because i will be doing all my tests and prmc hopefully before i graduate high school , then i wouldn't mind a vacation before i get settled into my 32 weeks.
any ideas ?

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
*text deleted* I'll take the liberty of translating seen as I'm fluent in Swahili.

Thank you my good chum. I was just wondering if I could attempt the tests leading up to PRMC, and then go caravanning in Wales, then piddle on back and do my PRMC?

Thanks awfully my good chap.

Yes.