Holiday Diet/Exercise

mrdanie

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Right, Holiday almost over, thought id post my typical day to day diet workout plan. My workouts been pretty relaxed, as i am enjoying myself :), plus my diet has been really bad.

Typical Day
Food
2 Beers
Fruit Juice
Lotss of fizzy drinks, poss about 6 glasses worth of something fizzy cold and sugary.
Toast
Loads of Oreo Cookies
Bowl of Ice-Cream
Will have two big meals a day eating out, such as buffets (sadly they dont make you buff :( ), often involves two three piled high plates plus dessert or just a set meal which is a good american portion and very fatty.
Snacks throughout the day, hot dogs, chips burgers etc etc

Workout
Morning will usually go do some lengths, maybe about 20 lengths its only a 10m pool.
Pressups or Dips 30
Then just walking around all day

Afternoon/Evening
More lengths, about 40, then will swim around for another half an hour-hour messing around.
Pressups 65, 2 sets of 2x20 and 1 of 25
Situps about 70
Knees to chest about 20
crunches about 30
squats 40
Depending what time i do this workout i might do some more pressups or dips before bed.

With my diet ive got more spotty recently, need to drink more water and cut out the high fat food *text deleted*. But will be home soon so can carry on with running and going to the gym plus back to the good but not so tasty usual diet.

J

Jason_A

You need more rest -- rest is important.

You're eating too much crap, too. You need more protein and more carbs -- and some iron and fibre. Eat oatmeal or weetabix for breakfast.

Priar

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted*! More rest!? Any more rest and this guy would be sleeping.
That's the bare minimum I would expect someone to be doing in a day.

You're eating and drinking a lot of *text deleted**text deleted* pal, but you're aware of it so I look forward to seeing your training plan when you get back. :smile: