Homies and Homo’s

Big T

Civilian Member
Reaction score
Wagwan ( for u that don’t understand that means whats up. )
First and foremost let me apologise if i offended anyone with what i wrote that was not my intention. It was meant to be a wind up, for which i was banned for a couple of days, and I and this Spartan fella have nothing in common. And i truly respect what everyone on this forum goes through in order to become a Royal Marine. The mentally and physically training that one undertakes and all aspects of it day in day out, the Sacrifices that we all make.
Now for all your heart warming comments left on that particle article, i thank you. Some who felt that i was need of a shaking and other that would like me to taste my own blood!!
And Stacka i thank you for the endless amount of time you may have spent finding that picture quite comical, and an insight into to your life (really could do with getting a job mate!!) And your referral to me as a monkey, mate u need your head checked or is that what you call people of the ethnic minority up they in sunny Sour bridge. Stacka i shall remember that name, for the day that we meet i answers your questions.
Also my intentions of joining the Royal Marines are quite real, i have put in my application and as soon as the Crown Prosecution Services see it fit i can further my application.
Any Questions am here all week!:uglyhammer:

Charlie

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
takes a big man to come back and say summink like that...so thanks !

:shakehands:

i wish u all the best with *text deleted* app..and hope all goes well...just cut the crap with *text deleted* posts *text deleted*

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
Oh dear......you really are a very silly little boy arent you.

Im pretty sure, and please some one correct me that if you have been through CPS (thus meaning court) its serious enough for the MOD to turn away your application. Unless of course its petty stuff like shop lifting, flashing, driving with out a licence etc. Even those would mean that to be fair your not the sort of guy that i could trust, and when all hell breaks lose during opperations im not sure thats going to help you.

Secondly.......i just sold my business for this, and im currently free lancing as IT security expert at my local authority. So the jobs safe.

Thirdly......refering to your directon at race and creed, my grandfather is saudi, this meaning i have persian blood. I work with some of the finest people in IT, from all walks of life. Sikh's, Muslims (my grandfathers religion), Cristians, Jamcians, Indians, Chinese etc etc.

I also studied IT with Business BA(Hons) and have a BA(hons) In English and Latin Studies some of my closest's mates are from ethnic monorities, so please dont even think about tarring me with the vile racist brush.

My life is such now that i dont need money, a decent job, or power to make me happy. Just the need to protect, and serve my rightfull country.

Now going to the Private messages....any day you wish to stand up to me your welcome i spent a huge part of my life dealing with idiots and *text deleted* be's, however the day your employed by the Royal Marines...which judging by your attitude will be never. I wont lay a finger on you, brotherhood is a very real and passionate thing.

So......in essence, im here to share advice, have a banter, take a banter.....not to pick fight's with kids.

If you cant take pissing people off....keep you gob shut.
If you cant take a banter, your looking for the wrong job.

Any one that thinks im talking s*text deleted**e please tell me.

Until then Mr T, good day to you.

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
by the way i dont want a list as long as my ego from Mr T, telling me hes going to burn my kitten.....tourch my grandma.

Just try and act like a adult.

Were here for the same cause, if your geniune. Prove it

Leedham

Reaction score
HAHA, Stacka i hope to one day bump into you at CTCRM or in a unit so i can shake your hand! you pretty much shut him up from every angle possible there. Arguments are funny!

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
HAHA, Stacka i hope to one day bump into you at CTCRM or in a unit so i can shake your hand! you pretty much shut him up from every angle possible there. Arguments are funny!
Mate ill stand up for every each one of you, its brotherhood. Never forget that, i got your back you got mine.

If he makes it to CTCRM, then he's worthy of the same treatment and ill swallow my words with pride. But i doubt it strongly.

Any way gentlemen, lets focus on the job in hand. Getting fit for PRMC, getting that RT place.

Good luck to you all lads.

FletchPRMC

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
One slight smear still on the charecter, is I find it funny that he has to make a reference to being prosecuted. There wasnt any need to say that, which leads me to think that he is quite proud of being prosecuted and feels the need to mention it. LOOOOOOOOOOOl. I hope he does make it to CTCRM, if he does he will of changed his attitude and like said fair play, however I think it will take him a while to grow up, or he will make it to CTCRM but not make it thro the training untill his attitude has changed, or it will be changed for him at CTCRM.

But welcome back homeboy brap brap brap GGGG'UNIT!! Ultimate respect dooooooug.

JasonMc

Reaction score
Executed with perfection stacka bruv, mass respect you the man haha

ZZ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
at the end of the day it was a wind up, not agreeing it was an amusing one or annoying, i choose to only take my side in an argument. but like you said stacka its a bit of fun a bit of banter, but again to big T what you said about the whole "2 many pussies" s*text deleted*t was out of line.

plus lads i dont really think many people want to hear about what you guys do for a living *text deleted*, whether your a wannabe eminem or a computer nerd im affriad you will have to post on the "what do you do" thread on jollies bar...
either way lads good luck with getting in

(please i dont want any abuse from this it will just be ignored, thank you kindly)

yours sinserly

ZZ

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
(please i dont want any abuse from this it will just be ignored, thank you kindly)

yours sinserly

ZZ
its spelt.....Sincerely ZZ,

Kindest Possible Regards,

Stacka (computer nerd)

Ha ha

ZZ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted* very bad speller sorry

ZZ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
haha cheeky sod...

lucky for you they have computers at the RT base in lympston, but only in hunter so when your in there, along with big T after your play fight, i will come and visit you. you can to teach my how to use spell check, save you abit of money.

any spelling mistakes?

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
haha cheeky sod...

lucky for you they have computers at the RT base in lympston, but only in hunter so when your in there, along with big T after your play fight, i will come and visit you. you can to teach my how to use spell check, save you abit of money.

any spelling mistakes?

Na mate its my english degree that tought me to spell, sorry to sink your boat ZZ.

(look what you done, im checking everything frantically)

ZZ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
and it was sank by the half persian who has better english that me *text deleted*

*holds head in shame)

(im not racist or predjudice by the way)

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
and it was sank by the half persian who has better english that me *text deleted*

*holds head in shame)

(im not racist or predjudice by the way)
I bloody am, my nose is huge!! thanks to my old man.

No i was in Saudi 2 years ago, dead nice people. Been a nightmare with security clearance.

My mates call me "Stacka the Saudi" ..... he he, when i tan, i go really really dark. when we get back from ghan ill be well dark

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
Good to see you back Big T.

Hopefully we can all now move forward without the need for any further trading insults. It's accepted in good faith that the other strikingly similar poster on another forum was not you. Often using emoticons when making what you perceive as humourous post avoids ambiguity or misunderstanding.

Good luck with your application once the wheels start moving in you favour & hopefully you will find the site is a help to you in your aspirations to join the Corps.

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
Depends if Stoker is on about Lexical ambiguity, Semantic ambiguity, or Syntactic ambiguity.....big difference you know. ha ha :notes:

God i cant believe i just posted that.

Man you lads weight to i explain the the complexities of Latin in modern opera!! Just you watch.

Hard to think i was 3 times county feather weight chapion isnt it.