Honest opinion guys..

J

Jamessly1989

Hey there guys, I have a situation. I have my RMR PRMC coming up at the end of January, but im not sure if i am ready. My fitness levels are as follows-
5 Mile run- 34:49
3 Mile run- 20:19
1.5 Mile run- 9:51
Press ups- 35 (Crap i know)
Sit ups- 55
Pull ups- 5

I haven't worked out in about 2 weeks because i have been incredibly ill but will be starting again monday. I have 7 weeks to improve my scores for my RMR PRMC, is it possible to increase these scores by much??

Any advice from guys who have passed PRMC would be very helpful at the moment

James

ermal

Reaction score
I think 7 weeks is a long enough time, if you stick to a good program you should see a bit of improvement at least, remember even if it's not much every little helps - it could even be the difference between pass or fail so it's always worth it

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
You seem to be about right.

A good way ahead would possibly be to keep the runs to about 5 miles, alternating with 3 mile runs, every other day for the last 4 weeks before you go. Get some regular swims in & do non-impact CV swim or cycle on the non-running days.

Obviously target your press-ups every morning or night on the non-running days. Try to layer your exercises- pull-ups straight after a run, press-ups straight after your swims etc.

Good luck.