How can I lose 7kg?

AdamG

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I think I weigh around 82kg standing at around 185cm so it's a good weight. However, I want to get down to 75kg so I'm lighter and running will be easier. I've got a mate who I think on flat road I can sprint faster than, but up very steep hills because he's that much lighter than me he just goes past me!

I really need to lose 7kg and retain strenght and power!

hobbsy

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Just keep training. Correct your diet, get rid of all the junk. If your eating healthily, and training hard (lots of cardio), then you should lose weight naturally. If you are doing that, then dont try and lose more as thats probably your natural weight, you will get weaker if you lose too much. And anyway, muscle weighs heavier than fat and you dont *text deleted* be losing muscle (unless your an absolute beefcake).

AdamG

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Honestly I was 85kg once and I got down to 80kg... I felt fitter but I felt like my stamina wasn't there. I was constantly feeling more tired. Anyway, I think I could lose some body fat that would make me 75kg and I think I could adapt to that weight!

hobbsy

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Fair enough. Well then as i said, increase your cardio, if you run alot already, add in some cycling or swimming. And fix your diet, no booze, no maccy d's, no junk. Just eat little and often. And make sure your calorie intake is slightly less than what you need (i.e. less than 2000 if your not exercising).