how long did/have you been training for?

Plummy

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
just wondering how long it took some of you guys to feel prepared for the prmc? ive been training for about 1 month nd 2 weeks i think :wink:

Jas

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I've been training for nearly 3 months now and I still feel like I need another 3 months if I want to stand a good chance at PRMC. (don't think my training was intense enough, thats why its taken so long)

southerncomfort

Reaction score
I have been training for a about a month now, but I think its *text deleted* be touch and go to be ready for selection in Jan. My training can go really well for a week or two then gets messed up if I cant get a babysitter or kids get sick.. I try to keep it as consistant as possible but with the amount of distractions it's hard.
As im getting a bit fitter and the baby is sleeping through the night now I am finding it easier to get my training done at 5am so I dont need to rely on cover for the kids and I can make sure I get it all done on schedule.

alan wilson

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
been training since june 27th....and i feel im in great shape.

ive put there hard work and gone without things...and i will continue to do so

Brucey1

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
ive been training for a few months now, and completely changed my way of life.....felt as though i was in great shape and redy for prmc again, but then injured myself. today was my first half decent run for a month i was hanging a bit, but hopefully i'll pick it up again quite quickly.

is there anyone else, who has now been training fairly religiously for a few months and is now bored out there head??? :roll:

Ty

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I've trained pretty religiously for about 8 years. I was a little fat kid back in highschool, 240 pounds. I got into boxing and running and lost 100 pounds in a year and a half just like that. Then I turned to body building, got very strong, but lost my runners edge. So now Im shedding the muscle and getting back into running.

I get bored sometimes, but I want to make sure, without a doubt I am in shape before I fly over.