How long from when i apply to 32 weeks training???

Sam1

Royal Marines Commando - Moderator
Reaction score
I was just wondering, how long will it takew from when i send off my application form to when i start the 32 weeks training roughly.

thanks.....

Chris

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
PRMC stage is about 2-3 months and its about 3-4 months to get to rt stage providing everything runs smoothly.

roguesniper

Reaction score
yeah u can do it in about two months, my afco is rushing me through it. only had 4 weeks from application to medical on tuesday.

i think it depends on the afco, and you current fitness level.

Chris

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah your both right can be done in that time depending on AFCO and how you feel about it.

Woody

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
It varies a lot usually depends how fast and smooth everything goes through with your AFCO.

My process has been pretty long you can see it in my signature and I did everything first time too. So it depends really.

hill2488

Reaction score
Good luck with your application Sam! :) good to see im not the only Kingswinford lad who wants to be a Royal Marine :)

Point

RM Officer Recruit
Reaction score
Hey guys just out of interest why do you have to do a PJFT (Im guessing that means pre-joining fitness test) before your PRMC?

roguesniper

Reaction score
so they can see you have a sound level of fitness before they pay to send you to the prmc. its just to make sure they dont waste their money, on people who are not fit enough.

edd91

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Like every one says its pretty quick if you can get through everything first time, failing at medical points really does add time on to your joining process, so if that happens just offer to do anything for them ANYTHING

Point

RM Officer Recruit
Reaction score
Oh right i see, I never had to do any of that. What sort of stuff do you have to complete?

Latest posts

New Threads