how long is pjft after medical?

lukey boy 91

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
nice 1 mate and when do you do your medical after your interview? *text deleted* sos

Chris

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Depends on your AFCO really, i had interview first then was given a medical date and i had to have passed my PJFT before attending my medical

M

MTW

nice 1 mate and when do you do your medical after your interview? *text deleted* sos
how long is a piece of string?.....this is something you discuss with your afco rather than a load of randoms on the internet.

lukey boy 91

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
how long is a piece of string?.....this is something you discuss with your afco rather than a load of randoms on the internet.
not realy as i could just ask on here and someone could tell me how long they had theres after there interview and then i would have abit of an idea how long your alowed to have it after your interview

M

MTW

yea righto mate.....some people have them the same day...some people have them 2 months after..........so no you wouldnt have an idea would you. IT DEPENDS ON YOU AND THE AFCO...when you get to that point you will discuss when you want to do it with the afco.....im not trying to be awkward, im just answering your question correctly...as i have done it....and you havent.

Dan

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
not realy as i could just ask on here and someone could tell me how long they had theres after there interview and then i would have abit of an idea how long your alowed to have it after your interview
Your ALLOWED to do it within 28 days after passing your medical, like someones already said.

lukey boy 91

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
wtf why are you coming back on my thread? do you think you can just talk to people like crap on this site ? if i ask a question answer it or dont say nothing at all..........fool

M

MTW

i did answer it you jumped up little *text deleted*.....but obviously you know better somehow...

lukey boy 91

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted* sake why have you come back on this thread youve had your little says now can we just leave it? im getting tired of this now lad, i no you no more than me your going in rt soon

Seedytucker

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
luke chill out mate, no need to flash your recently descended ones here.