How long should I leave it?

Geryon

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
I recently got some quite bad soft tissue damage in my little finger and my little toe, I went to the doctors about 4 days ago, and she said it would stay bad for a few weeks, but today it felt a lot better and only hurts a little, should I wait a few weeks to be safe or do you think I can start exercise again?

GaryA

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted* i have no idea i have never seen nor heard of it before soz cant help here

PoyserRM

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
hmm depends how much it hurts u really, i wouldnt stop exercisin tho, maybe just go lightly until its full recoverd, if u work hard tho you could do more damage

MrSkippy

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Well, generally..

I'd listen to the doctor over unqualified people on here.

Theres your answer sir :cheesy:

Geryon

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
she said it would hurt for a few weeks and it isn't, so that contradicted what she said - that's why I asked - smart arse :P

MrSkippy

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Haha, well no pain doesnt mean it's recovered, so give it a little time before you go back to doing stuff

Ipodbob

Reaction score
Swimming should be good and cycling wont be too bad surely. As for running or weights that your choice really.

I once broke my big toe on the joint and felt like the bone had welded the joint together, but i kept running and sure enough it works like normal again, no pain, free moment ect ect. It did hurt for months but nothing serious, my point is if you get an injured in RT and it only hurt a bit, im sure you would ignore the pain and get on with training. Rather than get to hunter troop and then backtrooped.

So you might as well get used to the pain now son :laugh:

New Threads