How many press ups and sit ups per day

MillwallAlex

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I was just wondering how many press ups and sit ups everyone is doing daily.
I'm following Sean Lerwills "gainers" idea which seems to be working. Daily I'm getting around 200 press ups and 300 sit ups how about you guys?

MozzaLUFC

Reaction score
I was just wondering how many press ups and sit ups everyone is doing daily.
I'm following Sean Lerwills "gainers" idea which seems to be working. Daily I'm getting around 200 press ups and 300 sit ups how about you guys?
currently i dont do sit ups through out the day because i can already max them out, so i just do them a few times a week, in terms of pull ups im doing about 60 a day, trying to do 80 though however, and im doing about 140 press ups and trying to get that up to 200. How many press ups are u getting when you do it to the bleep?

MozzaLUFC

Reaction score
Are you doing on the hour every hour for a set period of the day? Or just say banging out 10 sets of 6 etc?

A good number regardless
well i basically just randomly do sets of 8 through out the day (ik this means i cant possibly do 60, but 60 is a rough estimate, i usually do 64 but sometimes 56)

Lewbomaximus

Reaction score
well i basically just randomly do sets of 8 through out the day (ik this means i cant possibly do 60, but 60 is a rough estimate, i usually do 64 but sometimes 56)

Fair play mate- it sounds doable, I was just curious.

Have you seen your reps increase a lot from doing it that way? I used to do OTHEH a fair bit but found it tired me more and slowed my gains as opposed to doing sets in the gym or weighted sets

MozzaLUFC

Reaction score
Fair play mate- it sounds doable, I was just curious.

Have you seen your reps increase a lot from doing it that way? I used to do OTHEH a fair bit but found it tired me more and slowed my gains as opposed to doing sets in the gym or weighted sets
yeah this is what has worked best for me, i went from being able to do about 4 or 5, to 13 which im at now, i went from 8-12 in about a month and a half from this method, but its slowed down since then