How many VPJFT attempts ?

johno4

Reaction score
Hi Gents

Just to confirm. How many vpjft attempts are you allowed (is it 3 like the old treadmill pjft ?)

Cheers

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
Hi Gents

Just to confirm. How many vpjft attempts are you allowed (is it 3 like the old treadmill pjft ?)

Cheers
To be honest, we're always a bit wary declaring how many fails can be achieved along the way because quite a few people elect to undertake one before they are ready and treat it as a "taster" without adequate preparation and then undertake a second attempt to "see how I'm doing".

Suffice to say a retake is permitted but the advice is don't attempt it unless ready - talk to your afco if you need to defer.

Grimey Arches

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
I was going to post earlier but didn't want to come across to harsh, in my opinion this shouldn't be a question that is on your mind.

The question needs to be how can I get a strong pass and what do I need to do now to be able to achieve it.

rmcanfau

Reaction score
I was just told that the earliest I could do vpjft was janurary, is this the same for you?

Grimey Arches

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
You will probably find due to the increase in applications, covid outbreak at CTCRM and Xmas leave not far off you'd be looking at January/February VPJFT date at the earliest.