How Much Would You Pay For a Pre-PRMC boot camp?

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
Just a bit of market research....

How many people would be interested in a Pre-PRMC boot camp style affair in which your fitness would be brought up to standards?

Obviously this wouldnt be in any sort of connection with the Royal Marines or the Navy, but aimed at the fitness level you need to be at.

Also how much would you pay for a intensive course, say 6 weeks or so.

Helpfull thoughts only please.

M

MTW

in my opinion if you need some sort of camp to get your fitness up to PRMC standard you need to re-evaluate your situation...

im guessing your thinking of starting something like that? its a good idea, and good on you for trying to organise something to support the cause, but i dont think its really needed....but people would probably do it.

edit, just read your "helpfull posts only" *text deleted*, sorry, done it now.

but to be honest, with todays health and safety and PC government, the amount of legal stuff, insurance, security checks, health and safety etc etc , and hasstle you would have to go through would probably make it pointless/impossible

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
maybe it would of helped you get a few more press ups out.

Im not doing it for me, im doing it for people that may need more help.

So in short.........wind your neck in.

Insurance and business policies are what buisness's across the country do every day....millions of gyms etc. That is no issue for me.

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
Yeah and seems like you have turned into the idiot that every one is begging to hate.

Little boy, stand down

Robbie Spice

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
MTW shut up , you sound like a stupid immature little *text deleted**text deleted**.

Anyway, what would it consist of ?

Staying somewhere ? would food be provided etc. ?

Sounds good but need more details to come up with a figure.

M

MTW

righto boys, ill leave you to it. and if i cared about what a load of little tossers on the internet thought of me it would be a very sad state of afairs really wouldnt it.

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
MTW shut up , you sound like a stupid immature little *text deleted**text deleted**.

Anyway, what would it consist of ?

Staying somewhere ? would food be provided etc. ?

Sounds good but need more details to come up with a figure.
Dont worry i just treat it with the comptempt it deserves.

IM not sure i have a fair few contacts, few Americans, and some british milliatry contacts. In this journey i have met a few very well qualified people.

We were thinking of a 3 part course, 2 week intensive, 4 week, and a 6 week. Also a weekend type of thing over maybe 4 months.

Food and accomodation provided, i even have a place in mind which is a disused ex Polish Air Force base. Dorms and all.

Dan

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
WTF did MTW say that was so bad?

So Stacka, your basically looking for one answer, and if the answer someone gives you is different to the one you wanted, you get all whiny like a spoilt kid?

So mature of you :applaus:

*text deleted* u aswell Robbie

:thefinger:

W/\Nnabe

Reaction score
yeah i think that would be cool! but there are kind of things like it already but to my understanding only last a few days, and are held by the RM themselves i think.

but id definately do the 6 week bootcamp idea! i can get my fitness up by myself quite easily to the standard required, but it sounds like a great opportunity for people who are either scared they either arnt fit enough or wont 'perform' on the day, this would give people the edge and security in mind that they have a great chance and have had great training!

and for people like me who already train allot who can go for best efforts and just generally boosting fitness levels

i think something like this would require a large charge to the customer due to all the extra things like security etc and equipment.

but yea great idea! if you could get something like that up n runnin i bet you'd get loads of people interested!

M

MTW

hes an arogant *text deleted**text deleted**, dan dont worry, leave him to swan about town in his RM t-shirts "pissing off" ex para bouncers....hes obviously the man.

spartan

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted* it sound like a good idea , i can and am training on my own but with more people doing it with u u would enjoy it more and you would be confident you are at the requred level of fitness.

Robbie Spice

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
I don't know, I want to say £150 - £200 a week but it sounds kinda high, you are getting bored and food though and training and you'll be using equipment. So it could see quite pheasible.

mtw pissed me off because when I came in this thread he wasn't helping and just slagging off the idea and then he said something about at least he passed his prmc first time round. Which is real childish and stupid.

spartan

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
guys, guys *text deleted* meant to be insulting me *text deleted*

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
Yeah security may be a issue, but a firm could be hired.....no issue.

Not sure if it work financially. And i would be well into or maybe Passed RT by the time boxes are ticked.

Again i think it will benefit all walks, people like me who train 5 days a week, and guys that arent sure what they should be doing.

Also i reckon it would be a sure fire mental improvement.

W/\Nnabe

Reaction score
yeah its also a good opportunity for people around the country to meet others from their area who are considering a career in the RM!

and MTW please... i dont care who you are or what you are whether your in RT or not- you need to change your attitude *text deleted*! going for the forces with an attitude like that tut tut!