How to Apply to Join and access the Recruiting Portal

Discussion in 'Stickies/Frequently Asked Questions' started by Ninja_Stoker, May 22, 2018.

1. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker Careers Adviser

For those who have not yet applied, here's the quickest way to join the Royal Marines.

You can change your career choice and level of entry, pause the application or withdraw at any stage, there is no obligation to join. But, to get things started....
    • Firstly, Register your interest on this link. (This creates your application account). Then await a unique account activation email to complete and submit your application.
    • If you have not activated your account, or received an activation email, request an activation reset on this link. Remember to check your junk/spam emails (the sender is: recruitment@apply.royalnavy.mod.uk) If it does not recognise your email address, call 03456 07 55 55.
    • To access your submitted application on the recruiting portal, change details, change role, communicate with your AFCO, withdraw your application, etc., Login here

2. SWCL14

SWCL14 New Member

App Stage:
    Application Submitted
    First time I've ever heard of the navy having an application portal o_O.

• Gucci Info Gucci Info x 1
  3. Ninja_Stoker

If you applied online after November last year and were not sent application forms by email (the interim "manual" method of process), then there's a recruiting portal which active applicants can log into and chart progress.

Can't tell you too much as only the select few are invited and it's classified: "dead secret innit" (one up from NAAFI Cosmic, UK Eyes Only).

4. SWCL14

SWCL14 New Member

App Stage:
    Application Submitted
    Ah, all hush hush then ;).

I've had problems with my application going through a few times now. So wouldn't be surprised if something got lost/wasn't sent.

Cheers for posting the link.

5. Ninja_Stoker

To Apply (Yes, it's a bloody faff).

• Firstly, Register your interest on this link. (This creates your application account). Then await a unique account activation email to complete and submit your application.
    • If you have not activated your account, or received an activation email, request an activation reset on this link. Remember to check your junk/spam emails (the sender is: recruitment@apply.royalnavy.mod.uk) If it does not recognise your email address, call 03456 07 55 55.
    • To access your submitted application on the recruiting portal, change details, change role, communicate with your AFCO, withdraw your application, etc., Login here

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Geespt

Geespt Member

App Stage:
    Passed PRMC
    I’ve never heard of a portal either and i applied in February, i’ve been invited to PRMC next month so my application has obviously been okay so far, do i need to worry about this @Ninja_Stoker

Edit: i didn’t read properly the first time. I was sent an application to my email in Feb after i registered my interest so i guess i don’t need to use the portal?

7. Ninja_Stoker

Correct, you are probably being processed "manually" via email.

It may well be your AFCO may retrospectively request you create an account and populate your application details, equally they may not, so just hang loose.

8. Dizzle

Dizzle New Member

App Stage:
    Passed PRMC
    @Ninja_Stoker wonder if you can be of any help... Start Rt next week need to add my next of kin and NHS number to my portal cant seem to find where to find and add that info? would you happen to know?

9. Sly3

Sly3 Member

App Stage:
    TMU
    How long does it take for them to send you the details through email I applied 2 days ago, I reckon it takes time but I’d still want to know just to ease my self.

10. Ninja_Stoker

You should receive an email within 96 hours. Check junk/spam. If nothing, call 03456 07 55 55