How to back-up a training diary?

Discussion in 'Training Methods and Diet Suggestions' started by jkaratekings, Jan 7, 2019.

1. jkaratekings

jkaratekings New Member

App Stage:
    Not Applied Yet
    Hey,

I was advised by Ninja Stoker to to make a training diary for 3 months and to record all my training on there and to back-up the diary with evidence. I plan to do this from this week. The reason for this is to show that a past 'injury' doesn't affect my ability.

However, I am unsure how to back-up things like hill sprints, interval training and circuit training.

I use the Nike running app and this will allow me to back-up my runs. However, there is no option for interval training on there so I'm not sure how to get evidence for interval training. Also hill sprints are hard to record on an app like this as most apps are really bad at recording correct elevation gained and there is no option to record each sprint without putting it as a separate run.

And then onto circuit training. Lets say I was doing a leg circuit or a circuit like the fintan one. I don't have a clue how I would back them up with evidence.

So how would I back these things up with evidence?

Thanks,
    Jacob

2. Corona

Corona Member

App Stage:
    Not Applied Yet
    "A digital fitness diary which includes video training evidence together with the length, distances, timings, dates, frequency, elevation of your runs, such as smart watch or mobile app downloads are far more credible than a hand or type written diary with imaginary, unverifiable training schedules which demonstrate creativity and little else."
    -Ninja Stoker from this thread https://www.royalmarines.uk/threads/asking-for-info-about-‘capita-diary’.114170/

Hope that helps.