how to get rid of excess fat??

blocky

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
alright, so ... before i started training i was the SLIMEST guy around... but now i have started my fitness is improving ALOT but i still have this god damn fat surrounding my muscles which is really annoying... if anyone knows how to get rid can u share it because its really p*ssing me off *text deleted* i dont look so good when i go swimming :P believe me :D

-cheers lads

-james

H00L3Y D4N

Reaction score
Are you eating to much of something? Or maybe you have not got the tone and getting something called "skinny fat". I read something bout this somewhere.

jamie.english

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
First off;

Write down what you're consuming during the day, this includes water, coffee, tea, biscuits etc etc.

Then calculate how many calories you're taking in.

Work more on cardio work, especially walking, running and interval training.

The only way to burn off fat is to burn more calories than you're taking in.
To lose 1pound of fat, you need to burn 3,200 calories.

blocky

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted* edd its not hanging fat its fat thats hidin my sexy ass muscles

anyway hows this for a diet suggestion

poridge for breakfast and tea with whole meal bread for lunch and lots of fruit throughout the day??

i should be slim within a month!!

i dont want to be at PRMC with some moobs

Plummy

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
well i used to have moobs as u would say id just say tits *text deleted* but i trained hard for 5-6 months nd it should naturally just go away, and its not how u look? its how *text deleted* perform :D

Globe-Trotter

PRMC Passed
Reaction score
Plummy said:
well i used to have moobs as u would say id just say tits *text deleted* but i trained hard for 5-6 months nd it should naturally just go away, and its not how u look? its how *text deleted* perform :D
Best statement so far.

When it comes to RT you will need some fat on you to help with your energy requirements

keano

Reaction score
blocky said:
*text deleted* edd its not hanging fat its fat thats hidin my sexy ass muscles

anyway hows this for a diet suggestion

poridge for breakfast and tea with whole meal bread for lunch and lots of fruit throughout the day??

i should be slim within a month!!

i dont want to be at PRMC with some moobs
Gota say, dont think this is the time to be starving yourself, your body needs the right fuel, im no nutritionist at all, but id die in a day if i ate that. But everyone's different.

Globe-Trotter

PRMC Passed
Reaction score
I found if I tried to diet my times and scores on the upperbody got worse!So now I just eat normally.

alan wilson

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Globe-Trotter said:
I found if I tried to diet my times and scores on the upperbody got worse!So now I just eat normally.
thats true...every two pound of fat you lose...you lose 1 pound of muscle.

you need carbs in your diet to give you enrgy...but just the right amount asd to many that sone get burned of put on weight.