How to search forum specifically *READ*

Discussion in 'Jollies Bar' started by Scotland19, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Scotland19

Scotland19 Member

App Stage:
    Passed Interview
    Hi folks, I may be being stupid here but I've recently found a much better way to search the threads for exectly what i'm looking for rather than scrolling through numerous pages. Some of you may have had the some problem as me which was say (for example) you're looking for something specifically related to the PRMC and you type "PRMC" in the search bar about 50 pages of PRMC threads would pop come up and it's just to much hassle to go through them...

So, the thing I've been doing recently which helps to search specifically is click on any forum topic and then click on 'Post New Thread' then in thread title type in whatever it is you are looking for and below will be a list of threads with the similar title which may be just give you the answer to what you're looking for and save you having to post a new thread.

This may be the way that many of you search the forum anyway but as I've struggled to navigate the forum for years and find exactly what I'm looking for it's certainly helped me alot and if it helps anyone else it's worth posting.

• Gen Dit Gen Dit x 1