how would u says the best way to get *text deleted* times down?

Plummy

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
i think it says it all in the question *text deleted* :*text deleted*: i was just wondering how some of you guys get 18 mins? i can get 20 mins but thats about it

Ty

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Running, running, and more running buddy. Personally when I time myself, I make sure to glance at my watch every 5 minutes or so at specific points in my run I pick out. I know if Im falling behind, and if I should pick up the pace or not.

I know a lot of people will make sure to sprint at certain points to help build your overall endurance and times. I started off doing a minute sprint after every 5 minutes or so after I felt comfortable with the routine. Eventually my sprinting became better and gave me better times overall, while also improving my overall endurance.

This is all just what works for me though :).

Plummy

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
and theres just one more question about press ups..do u have to lock yours armswhen u go to the top or can u just up to where *text deleted* arms are nearly straight but dont lock? if you know what i mean?

Ty

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
They need to lock / be FULLY extended.

hazholmes

Reaction score
Plummy, the PRMC staff WILL pick you out inless your form is 100% correct. You might think you can manage 5 or 6 more without locking your arms out totally but your score will soon drop when the corporal is screaming at your partner to lower your score. Word of warning.