hows it going ?

davidwilkinson90

Reaction score
hey ghost19

im on this prmc aswell , proper nervous now that i know when il be going down to lympstone this soon !

how do you think youll get on down there ?

hope *text deleted* training is going good and il most prob see u soon .

gh0st19

Reaction score
oh sounds good yea im well nervous 2 getting really close now trainin was goin gr8 until i hit an injury nothing too serious. just had pain in my ancle and stomach cramps for a few days. but its over now and imma just hit trainin again. hows it all going for you?

Well im hoping for the best when im down there. I'm not going there to fail. so just *text deleted* put all my effort and energy into it all. *text deleted* i think if i carry on without anymore set backs and i have the right determination i can pass.

have you been to your briefing yet *text deleted*? if so what information did they give to you?

davidwilkinson90

Reaction score
yea training is going realy good now and ive been lucky not to have any injuries so far.

cant wait to get down there now and just give it my best .

what briefing is that ?

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
Best of luck to all going on this PRMC - just had a chat with 7 lads going from the NorthWest.

Bish

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
alryt ninja just sumbled on this thread. are the lads going on the 29th of april PRMC or the 22nd? Thanx

Ant Bish

PRMCjamesb

Reaction score
were goin on the 29th just had a call from my AFCO! im absolutley *text deleted**text deleted*ting it now!

davidwilkinson90

Reaction score
prmcjamesb i *text deleted* how you feel buddy , as soon as i found out when i was going down to lympstone ive bin brickin it.
hows *text deleted* training going ?

PRMCjamesb

Reaction score
training is goin moderatley well, cant be too cockey. need to speed my 3 miler up slightly but im sure i can crack it in time. Just had my PRMC date changed to 5th May so its only a 6 day difference =P

gh0st19

Reaction score
just a brief for my AFCO to show me the video of the PRMC again and to collect/talk about traveling. Well this dates *text deleted* sooner and it feels like the more nervous i get the harder i train *text deleted*. brickin it so much *text deleted* will be seeing you guys in 21 days. *text deleted* do all u have the same kinda travel details. mine are.
birmingham to exeter st davids- depart-12:10, arrives 14:43
exeter st davids to lymstone villiage - depart- 15:18 arrives 15:37
lympstone village to lympstone commando departs 15:54 - arrives 15:56
let me know guys if ne of u are on them trains :) will be obvious goin to prmc as will all be sweatin nervously, and wearing suits!

davidwilkinson90

Reaction score
hey ghost19
i know what u meen these last couple of weeks ive been training harder than i hav done and now my nerves are kickin in *text deleted*
jus waiting for my travel details so as soon as i get them il leev u a message.

ste1990

Reaction score
yeh it was ninja giving our brief from liverpool haha. see u all 2moro guys best of luck!

Ashley

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Good luck for the start of tomorrow fellas =) I'm quite jealous but hey I've only got a month for mine.

Hope you enjoy it and post us yer results when you get home =D

Dodger

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
one of the lads I know from liverpool is on this, dunno if he on this site but best of luck to him. daft get has got his phone blocked!
Good luck to the rest of you aswell, let us know how you get on.