Huge Respect!!

N

Natasha Cohen

All credit to you guys for putting yourselves through all this pain and strife to achieve the green beret! I read your posts all the time and I can totally see why you do it! Well done all of you!!

Charlie

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
awww....

cheers!.....i'm still along way off , but im goin for it !

blocky

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
haha cheers !! same as charlie for me RT doesnt start till september!

;)

james

N

Natasha Cohen

Well the very best of luck to you both!! Hope you keep injury free and go all the way!

ZZ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted* i dont blame him.. its very rare you will get a girl saying that sort of stuff.

N

Natasha Cohen

Absolutely!

I would love to see the benefits - Bring it on!

Seriously - you guys deserve much praise!!

CommandoJ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
All credit to you guys for putting yourselves through all this pain and strife to achieve the green beret! I read your posts all the time and I can totally see why you do it! Well done all of you!!

cheers. i love it when people say that makes ya feel proud. ( corny but true. )

N

Natasha Cohen

Just my opinion!

I often read threads about girlfriends etc. Shouldn't you lot stay single til you are at least 30? My mate is currently dating a marine and has been for some time. She is proper proud of him (quite rightly too!!) but he is such a tart!

I havent got the heart to tell her is doing everything with a pulse!! Live the dream - thats what I say??

Hope she doesn't read these forums!

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
I often read threads about girlfriends etc. Shouldn't you lot stay single til you are at least 30? My mate is currently dating a marine and has been for some time. She is proper proud of him (quite rightly too!!) but he is such a tart!

I havent got the heart to tell her is doing everything with a pulse!! Live the dream - thats what I say??

Hope she doesn't read these forums!

Natasha, natasha.....its not about doing everything with a pulse, its about spreading love and free will across the world.

Hey on that note, listen to the chat up line *text deleted* PM'd you.....now if that dont get you into bed i dont know what else will.!! he he

N

Natasha Cohen

Ha!! Ha!!

You have to do a bit better than that!! You make me laugh though.

N

Natasha Cohen

Sorry for not replying - a bit busy at the moment!! Speak later.

RC

Reaction score
I have a sneaky suspicion Natsha is really a man ................

Rich.

RC

Reaction score
Trust me! she's 100% woman ;-)

Haha,

Are you sure mate ?

My intuition is telling me some things not quite right .......... anyone else feeling the same ???

Rich.

New Threads