I feel like..

Ashley

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
I feel like I post too much, I was just looking at the main board and it had my name almost in a line down the page as the last person to post =(

Cool Hand Luke

Reaction score
So why post a thread about posting too much *text deleted*? Why not just post less?

MTLloyd

Reaction score
I feel like I post too much, I was just looking at the main board and it had my name almost in a line down the page as the last person to post =(
When you end up having a spam war with someone and end up making 200+ posts in an evening then you know you post to much!

Oh those were the days...

ZZ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted* i think i post to much as well, but look at ninja_stoker.. now although very knowledgable and informative, thats a lot of posts

CommandoJ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
well if we didn't post, most of the people wouldn't know some of the knowledge they know now.

i know i have got a lot of help from this site.

EDIT: it also depends on how long you have been a member, e.g. if you joined and have posted 200 posts in the last week you need to get out more !! *text deleted*

:D :D :D

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
It's the content of the posts rather than the volume that matter.

To be honest, it's rather dismaying when I look at "New Posts" & see my user name strewn across the site likewise, it can look as though you're being a know-all, rather than trying to help. (We all know how we felt about those people at school!). Hopefully as the site grows, there will be a more equal balance of people qualified to advise and questions will be answered by more people with first hand experience in the relevant field.

Worse still than the volume of posts, I thought I was being witty with my username in the early days of this site, only to discover there are genuine Ninjas on the site. (Whoopsie, I meant the wrinkly turtle type ninjas as a joke about myself rather than purporting to be something I'm not). Stoker yes, Ninja, no.

Nod 88

Reaction score
Ninja, I am happy for anyone to post as much as they like as they like as long as it is not Big T*text deleted**

Luke313

Reaction score
yer you all may post alot, but your advice etc helps evry1 =]