I got don over for wearing a burgen!

MT6690

Reaction score
Me and my mate finch had just been running. i was walking home (wearing a burgen) and i got som abuse of som gypo's. i didnt say nout, but then one ran at me so i told him to *text deleted**text deleted* off and kicked him *text deleted*. he cracked me in the head, so i hit him and he fell back. the other 2 lads layed into me but i pushed them away swung for one of them (but missed *text deleted*) and walked off. i got round the corner and *text deleted**text deleted*ing legged it home. bunch of *text deleted**text deleted*en *text deleted*ers.

southern gypos lads, watch out for em, cant punch for *text deleted**text deleted* but when there in a group their like poodles, nd poodles can bite. atleast i layed one out and he wont be walking much, but hey "its all good.".......my head hurts......

:notrust:

MT, MUFC Stretford Ender.

RH

Reaction score
bast.ards aint they mate, they do make my blood boil

GreyWing

Nobody
Reaction score
The correct spelling is Bergen, it's a oversized rucksack that you carry your equipment on or in.

All the best
GW

rusty92

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Good Work mate!.. Dont let the f*ckers intimidate you!... Make sure you show them whos boss!..

Sam

Cool Hand Luke

Reaction score
You're very lucky you stumbled across gypsies that could not fight, - at the gym where I train there's a good 10 that go in there and I would not fancy my chances with any one of them. They're actually quite sound though.

ste preece

Former RM
Reaction score
As you Find

Guys: I think the Morel is: Speak as you find. You meet all kinds of people on your travels in life and inevitably during the time you spend in the Corps.

Theres's the good, the bad, the very bad and the extremely ugly.

However, the extremely ugly usually hang around the nightclubs and look extremely essence at 2pm in the morning!! Its the next day when you have to decide, do you wake her/it up or slice your arm off instead!

Cheers

Steve

crackhour

Civilian Member
Reaction score
*text deleted*!

Slice your arm off rather than risk pulling it from round her shoulders and waking her *text deleted*...Must remember to take my best sharp knife next time... Heh Heh Heh...

Charlie

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
i spose thats a lot better than waking up and finding its a guy? !

not speaking from personal experience *text deleted* chaps *text deleted*

:dontaskme:

ste preece

Former RM
Reaction score
A Guy

Hey Charlie,
you might laugh at that, but I did write about a time in my first book, when I was sh*t faced and got in the wrong bed next to what I thought was a woman I had trapped that night.

AAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRhhhgggh. Have you read it mate.

He he. Never a dull moment, looking back. Great times.

Cheers

Steve

MT6690

Reaction score
Hey Charlie,
you might laugh at that, but I did write about a time in my first book, when I was sh*t faced and got in the wrong bed next to what I thought was a woman I had trapped that night.

Cheers

Steve

What are your books called? and what are they about?

wb, MT. :smile1:

Midnight_assassin

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
LMFAO steve, yea I read it, I'm currently reading your second book *text deleted*, and I have to say it's hoofin!

Charlie

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Hey Charlie,

Cheers

Steve

haha! i thought it may have happened to at least someone on here!..mite have guessed it was steve preece!

i havnt read *text deleted* books, but i *text deleted*! havent heard anything but good things about them so i'm gna have to get them!

Stacka

Army Commando
Reaction score
Ste do you do talkng books?

I think it would be *text deleted**text deleted*ing hilarious listening to a posh nose saying " and whilst one was *text deleted**text deleted* faced, one jumped into bed with ones mate"

ste preece

Former RM
Reaction score
Mate

Stacka: He wasn't my mate. I was in bed with some gronk and still crappets from the night before. I got up in the middle of the night for a swamp and then, went unintentionally into a neighbouring room. Unbeknown to me, it was the wrong room, which I found out shortly after this guy with a mohican haircut woke me up. *text deleted*

No sense of humour some people mate.

Anyway: I'm off on me hols today for a week. No where special, just at our caravan. But, I'm working on finishing a novel I've been writing.

All good stuff. No doubt I'll be slurping lots of ale and having a break from the dojo and gym.

Fabulous. Although, I know I'll return to the fizz with a vengeance in a weeks time.

Cheers guys.

Steve

jimmy mal

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I've just read your first book Ste and that bit was funny it reminds me of a time when i was at school and had been on a night out with all my mates. We were staying at our mates house as it was near town and we avoided having to pay any taxi fair. We got home around 3am and all went to bed. One of my mates who was especially *text deleted*er*d got up for a pi*s and went to get back in bed but got in bed with my mates mum and dad took an hour or so for any of the three to realise.

The good old days *text deleted*

Jim

Charlie

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I've just read your first book Ste and that bit was funny it reminds me of a time when i was at school and had been on a night out with all my mates. We were staying at our mates house as it was near town and we avoided having to pay any taxi fair. We got home around 3am and all went to bed. One of my mates who was especially *text deleted*er*d got up for a pi*s and went to get back in bed but got in bed with my mates mum and dad took an hour or so for any of the three to realise.

The good old days *text deleted*

Jim

HA dam funny!

New Threads