billybambino

Reaction score
i dont know what blacks is but millets is an outdoor shop

so i imagine that blacks is a rival in the outdoor business

dont get your knickers in a twist, twas a joke

FletchPRMC

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
I love blacks, and hate millets. I couldnt find a millets anywhere so blacks came to rescue with some sorbothane insoles.

Nacnud

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Blacks and millets are outdoor shops. Don't see the point in this thread though, are we meant to discuss or agree with you or something?

Nacnud

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
eh i don't get it.

Blacks is getting angry at millets. millets doesn't know this though. blacks gets bitten by a dog from millets, and gets rabies. blacks bites millets and passes on the rabies. Its the rabies! its killing them both! The rabies! Not the babies. The rabies!!

/end story

Qwerty123

Royal Marines Commando
Reaction score
I hate cables and leads. Get in mad tangles around the room and do my absolute nut in!

Charlie

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
i hate it when i get my trouser pocket caught on door handles...

dj1uk3

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
i hate it when you see a really fit bird, then you find out she has a boyfriend and he looks like the scruffiest, most daft looking prat you have ever set eyes on, and you think - why is she with him?

Nacnud

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I hate it when i wake up in the morning with a raging semi, and have to crawl out of bed and crouch/shuffle along the floor to the toilet to subside to conceal the little mound.

hughbrown

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
hahahahaha !
buhuhahaha :eek: the ethics on here are mindboggling

edit to add: so is the spelling
edit edited to add: maybe this time il remember to change the spelling :notrust:
edit, edit edited to add: ok this aint funny now the edits spelling was wrong.

Nacnud

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Did I say 'lttle mound'?

I meant huge mound. *text deleted*.

Charlie

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I hate it when i wake up in the morning with a raging semi, and have to crawl out of bed and crouch/shuffle along the floor to the toilet to subside to conceal the little mound.
yeah thats an issue that needs to be dealt with *text deleted*

and when you eventualy get to the loo (after struggling massively to conceal my monsterous troll) you have to contort yourself into a well special shape to avoid pissin all over the place, sprayin the seat and up the walls etc....

whats this thread about again ? *text deleted*

:notrust:

Nacnud

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Aye I feel for you, the best way i deal with peeing while pitching a tent is to bend down as far as your nose will go. This will make your *ahem* penis bend down as well. Ingenious huh?

This thread was about how rusty hates blacks and likes millets. We always have a tendency to move off topic *text deleted*.