i have a question..

[Prowsey]-[9]

Reaction score
i have my PRMC on the 25th November, and i have 25 questions on a sheet They Gave me and have answered 24 of them:smile: but the last Question Says

" what are the main features of the royal marine commando training?".

im Kinda stuck..:worried:the only thing i can think of is 'Fitness'. Im guessing they want more than that tho:worried:

Any Help would Be greatly Appriciated..Thanks.x

dj1uk3

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
I'm on your PRMC mate.

Which questions are these? Did your AFCO give you them?

[Prowsey]-[9]

Reaction score
Yeah, they gave me the sheet of question's the same time as they gave me the kit List and train ticket. They might just be trying to help me out to get my knowledge of the corps up to scratch...*text deleted**text deleted* Know's..

would Love some help though.

dj1uk3

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah probably, did they tell you that there is an interview at the end of the PRMC? Because they could be for that. Then again, from what i have been hearing, the interviews are'nt carried out anymore.

[Prowsey]-[9]

Reaction score
Nah The Guy didnt tell me that there was an interview, but ive seen the dvd Sh it Loads and it says theres an interview on there...but those dvd's are years Old..! i just find it real hard to remember revision Notes ect..

dj1uk3

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Yeh, to be honest I've got 4 hours on the train on the way down so i'm just going to read through my notes on there. Then it should be fresh in my mind *text deleted*.

[Prowsey]-[9]

Reaction score
*text deleted*...Good Plan. Ill have to do the same bud, but my trains only about hour n half *text deleted*..bit different.

Sam1

Royal Marines Commando - Moderator
Reaction score
Another one for the 25th crew!!

I havnt got my breifing until the 17th, seems really late to everyone else *text deleted*

Gixer600Dan

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I think it probably means the Commando tests (30 miler, etc), and maybe the different phases (foundation, etc).

Feza685

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
the 32 weeks is broke down in to 6 moduels

foundation
individual skils
advanced skills
operations of war
commando course
kings squad pass out

S

Sotiris

Welcome aboard Prowsey!

Ninja, I don't suppose you could post up the question sheet he's talking about? Twould be good revision indeed.

Ninja_Stoker

Admin
Reaction score
I haven't got that one to hand. but the general questions in the history forum give a fairly good insight of what to expect. I'll email that office & ask for a copy tomorrow, but harsh as it may seem I'll only post the questions.

An A5, 160 booklet issued (for free) to recruits passing PRMC, called "A Short History of the Royal Marines", [ISBN 978-0-9536163-5-0] is excellent revision material, but as I say it's free after PRMC so whether anyone wishes to buy one is up to the individual.

S

Sotiris

Brilliant, thanks Ninja!

No, of course, I wasn't expecting answers, the questions would suffice to stoke the ravenous fires of learning that so engulf my mind...That can rapidly dwindle with hunger.

I'll have a look for that book now. Sounds good. I've been reading through just about every book on Commando's there are. I have to say that the most useful one so far is Nigel Foster's "The Making of a Royal Marines Commando" that Davyashy very kindly sent me.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Nature's Wish Quick question General Royal Marines Joining Chit Chat 13
KatnissEverdeen Philosophical question Jollies Bar 38
D eye sight question General Royal Marines Joining Chit Chat 0