I have this date

robj

Reaction score
Getting nervous already! Also, is anyone going to the RMAD in Birmingham on the 20th of November?

Tommy

Reaction score
Alright mate, yeah I'm on that acquaint day. How are you feeling about it?

robj

Reaction score
hmm well i think it'll deffo be a good experience either way, i suppose just worrying about my fitness and stuff, to be expected really though! the worst part is going to be getting there, i live in north wales so will have to set off at about 4.30 in the morning :shock:

Tommy

Reaction score
mate thats bad! its only 40min on the train for me. I'm looking forward to it. It will be a really good training session if anything.

jurkitout

Reaction score
alrite boys, i got this date 2!! so happy haha cant wait. wher in north wales do u live? i live in wrexham.

georgek1989

Reaction score
u alright lads. got this date aswell. nervous but really looking forward to it. hows *text deleted* training going?? have ne training tips to pass on?? bloodyhell wales is quite a way away. i got a 5 hour train journey. i live in hastings. good luck with all *text deleted* training. george

jurkitout

Reaction score
haha it is a fair way, think its bout 5 hours frm wrexham aswel.
wat sort of trainin u bin doin? i jst bike,run, push ups,pull ups nd sit ups most days max all of them out.
Al

georgek1989

Reaction score
eah it 5 and a half hours from hastings as well *text deleted* i have to go up to london first. well ive just been doing running (hill training, distance, speed), pull ups, sit ups, press-ups. just the stuff they tell us to do really. do uhave ne training methods u use for the running or sit up, press ups and all that??

jurkitout

Reaction score
aw thats bit *text deleted* init,
wel runin i do bout 4-6 miles start steady then beast it 4 a mile or so then back down 2 stedy then push 2 the max at the end. pull ups i do 3 sets of 8, press ups i do 100 wide arm then 70 close arm, sit ups 2 sets of 80 then jst 50 2 finish off on. how bout u? *text deleted* bin trainin wiv my best *text deleted* whos got his date jan 14th so im hopin 2 get that 2. he says prmc isnt as hard as they make out, but im stil *text deleted* try my best.
how long ago did u apply pal?
its *text deleted* b mad wen wer down ther haha. ul hav 2 let me no who u r buddy.

georgek1989

Reaction score
yeah that sounds like a pretty good training thing u got going there. yeah i wanted to join on the jan 14th if i pass this prmc, but my afco said that it was like almost full already and the next one is the 28th jan so i aint to bothered, but i suppose u want to join with *text deleted* mate so i hope u get that date.
ive just been running a mix of 3 miles fast, 6 miles steady pace and just mixing up speeds, distances just *text deleted* like that really. i do sprints along the sea front so jog past 2 lamp posts then sprint past two and so on. pull ups im the same do 3 sets of 8, press ups i mix around really 4 sets of 40, or 10 every minute for 30mins to 1hour. just mix really, then sit ups i do 4sets of 60.
i applied like 7 months ago but i went to africa for 3 months so i started the prosses up again whn i got back about 3 months ago. what about u??
u looking forward to *text deleted* prmc?? yeah definaly, im quite tall so just look for sum tall guy. *text deleted* what *text deleted* name by the way mate???

jurkitout

Reaction score
aw sounds gud, mite try that 10 every minuet sounds gud.
i used to do that lamp post thing its realy gud.
i aplyd wen i was 16 but then wanted bit more time so did my A levels and aply again in bout march time so its bin a prety long process.
a tall guy haha il luk out 4 ya. so u got *text deleted* heart set on getin in then which is gud. i wanted to do this most my life. my names alastair by the way *text deleted* cal me al tho.
aww ye i cnt w8 its *text deleted* b so gud, jst hope i pass! how bout u?
ye my afco said the same, il prob jst ring him as soon as i find out if *text deleted* pased, fingers crosed 4 us both. but like u said the 28th isnt 2 bad.
how old r u by the way?

georgek1989

Reaction score
same as u accually. i thought about going in when i was 16 but decied that i wanted to do my A levels so did them. i was accually suprised how long it has taken accually. but i suppose thats good because it shows that *text deleted* serious about it, if u go through the full prosses.
im 18. what about u?
was reading another artical about these other press ups thing which u can do ith u made which i tried and was pretty good. its like one of u does ten the other does ten afta u dun urs. then u do nine they do nine u do 8 and so on. i was pretty good acually.
yeah im really looking foward to to it, obvoesuly hope i pass and all that. but if i dont will just keep trying. u do ne thing for a living *text deleted*??

what did *text deleted* mate think about the prmc. he like it??? i guy i know did it but failed so hes doing it again in feb. he failed ont he run which i didnt think it was possible to get longer than 10.30. *text deleted*
u do ne sports at all?? George

jurkitout

Reaction score
aw nice 1 so uv got *text deleted* a levels then which is a plus,
i think im jst *text deleted* try as many cardio things as pos they all sound prety gud to b fair.
im 19, so hopefully will pass out around my birthday so thatl b gud.
*text deleted* got a *text deleted* whos already in, thats realy handy chatin 2 him il tel u sum of the stuff he said on prmc *text deleted* it sounds so bad sum of the trainin.
im workin in a bar at the mo, im workin at six 2nite so beter go in min haha. how bout u? *text deleted* given in my notice there so i can jst bum around over xmas b4 i go in.
my *text deleted* said prmc was realy borin at times nd that its eayer than u think, as long as u pass the run wel b fine. he said bottom feild is the hardest *text deleted* its the determination test so they realy do push u 2 the limits.
o and he said the showers r freezing haha, gud old marine stile eh.

georgek1989

Reaction score
cool what date where u born because it will be around my birthday as well. August 16th.
well when i got back from africa i got a job as a grave digger but kind of carried on with that but moved int he landscape gardening. but at the moment i do nothing *text deleted* i finished working with them. its awesome bumming around and training when i want. *text deleted*
yeah im sure the prmc will be fine. just a question of givign it our all and showing them that we are doing our best.

jurkitout

Reaction score
A grave digger! wat was that like?
i used 2 work on a buildin site but never had time 2 train.
haha thats mad my birthdays august the 10th. my *text deleted* was sayin the people who pass out around then will go straight out 2 afgan which is awsum! wat u thinkin bout goin out there?
ye *text deleted* rite jst beast it, is there any part *text deleted* woried bout?

georgek1989

Reaction score
yeah it was a decent job acually, got sum sick stories to tell. *text deleted*
yeah i heard that about afaginstan as well, yeah i think its a good opotunity for a marine because u get to put what u have been trained to do in to practise. so yeah think its wicked. our opinion will proberly change when we get out there. *text deleted* u pleased about going out therE??
i dont think there is ne thing in paticular i am worried about its just like if its a bad day and i f##k up on sumin. what about u?? u worried about ne part of it?
im really worried about getting injured in training *text deleted* u hear about it all the time. so i pray it dont happen to me. u got ne concerns about training??

jurkitout

Reaction score
aww nice, luk 4ward 2 hearin them haha.
ye i no wat u mean it wud b *text deleted* 2 get injured, hunter company sounds pants. the only thing im worried about is the 3 miles *text deleted* sounds bit stupid bt jst worried i wont get it, think im jst *text deleted* try keep up with the front man.
i cnt wait 2 go afgan, talk bout it wiv my *text deleted* like every day. but ye *text deleted* prob rite itl prob all change wen im there haha.
*text deleted* jst bin on the phone 2 the lad im goin down wiv he seems a prety decent lad. he doesnt seem 2 train much so i guess wat wer doin is good.
what time does it say *text deleted* *text deleted* arive at lympstone? my train leaves wrexham at 7:45 so i get ther at 1:45, i think thats pretty early

georgek1989

Reaction score
i got a decent one acually i leave bexhill at 7.45 go to clapham junction arrive at 3.39 leave there and get to excetor at 13.38 and arrive atlymstone at 14.07. can u get a later train???
so its quite good timing acually. im so glad im training hard though *text deleted* if we dont pass this thing we havent got ne one to blame but ourseleves. *text deleted*
the worst thing for me is the bleep test. im nt *text deleted* at it but its so bloody boring. *text deleted* do u like the bleep test if thats possible??
*text deleted* training going alright???
yeah i know what u mean about people not training my mate who failed his hardly trained which makes me think what a pillock.
talking about injuries i stubbed my toe last night like a *text deleted* and its *text deleted*ing bruised to *text deleted*. my fault so cant complain. *text deleted*
have u got a bird that *text deleted* going to have to leave when u join??? George

jurkitout

Reaction score
*text deleted* thats funny as fook, hope it dusnt ruin *text deleted* chances tho, *text deleted* dun sumin 2 my arm but thats about it nd to b honest its prob nuthin.
naa cnt get a later 1 but im prety chufd wiv that 1. i recn wel b 1 of the first 2 get ther *text deleted* my *text deleted* didnt ge ther til 7 wen he went.
trainins goin wel, had a realy gud sesh in the gym b4, proper beasted it haha.
naa i had a bird 4 bout year nd half but recently split up was bit cut up bout it at 1st but im gud now, gna try nd stay wel clear of girlfrends 4 now *text deleted* thats the last thing i need. how bout u?
*text deleted* gota cut all me hair off on wensday haha. *text deleted* got long hair at the mo so *text deleted* recn theyl like it down there haha.
i bought these cod liver tablets the other week, u shud get them.
there realy gud 4 joints and they make u dead agile *text deleted*.

georgek1989

Reaction score
*text deleted* yeah same as had a girlfriend for about 6 months and split up with her recently. wen im in, the birds i will be looking to go out with u wouldnt want to take them home to *text deleted* parents if u know what im saying. *text deleted* joking (acually im not joking)*text deleted*
i just went for a run with my mate. was hacking it down with rain. then came home and did the press ups with him. going to do the sit ups and the pull ups lata.
how longs *text deleted* hair now?? im just going to get a short back and sides, not going to shave it all off. i know we got to in training but i look like a *text deleted*ing *text deleted* when i have a shaved head. *text deleted*
u do much weights in the gym??
yeah i have been taking cod liver oil tablets for a while now. strange u said that *text deleted* just bought sum more about 15 mins ago.