I need to grow up.

Sam1

Royal Marines Commando - Moderator
Reaction score
Well.... i was tidying my room, and found my old game boy and the Pokemon game. ...

If im being honest, i cant put the bloody thing down!

stewie

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted* i know how u feel *text deleted*! last year in skl it cam back into fashion and people broughts their in etcand had battles my god i miss it *text deleted* were just big kids!!:bud:
stewie

a flying dodo

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Well.... i was tidying my room, and found my old game boy and the Pokemon game. ...

If im being honest, i cant put the bloody thing down!

Pokemon is amazing! i love it, rescently completed gold.

Then i realised wht i was doing and cried for sevral hours.

Chicogiz

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted* lads you are sad, its about bob the builder (Not).

Sam1

Reaction score
*text deleted* lads you are sad, its about bob the builder (Not).

Sticks and stones will break my bones, but oh no....I have a level 37 Blastoise so ill hurt your bones more!!

Im hyper tonite. probably because Wolves are top of the league!!

C

critchmufc

i couldnt get off pokemon a few weeks ago, sadly, i completed it

EthanC

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted* i can remember when i bought my first little squirtle toy when i was like 5 :laugh:

chrismc

Resigned
Reaction score
*text deleted* i dont know what to say...its just so immature just shows eh haha 99.9% of people would throw it away

Sam1

Reaction score
As a child he was hyper, As a teenager he was disturbed, As an adult he was a Marine!

Read it somewhere and thought it applied to some of us on this site :laugh:

hughbrown

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
And just what are you insinuating by that?

I am perfectly normal,
whats more....
Oh goody those nice men in the white coats are bringing me sweeties.

No mommy I don't want to go to Pluto..
MOMMY NO

Josh.E

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
i couldnt get off pokemon a few weeks ago, sadly, i completed it

thats one thing i never did with mine haha
Although i would sit there and play it for HOURS on end its just so adictive, i can remember in primary school everyone just used to battle each other all the time, was great fun back in the day haha

Found my gameboy but couldnt find the game :( *text deleted*

JMH

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
My mum has a Nintendo DS and a pokemon game.. shoot me now :sad2: *text deleted*.

Styx

Reaction score
I get in from work at 1am, think to myself "20Mins of DM on counterstrike source then bed" before i even realise its 4am and ive screwed up all my plans of getting up at 9am and going for a jog etc!

Ixbenix

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Made me feel so much better its not just me. I tend to play it most whenever I go on holiday, works wonders for passing time.

I wonder how much i'd get ripped for taking my gameboy with pokemon on RT or on tour to play in my spare time :cheesy:

Reading this thread makes me want to dig out my old pokemon game and gameboy :doh:

xin

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
This thread is evil. I read the first page before going for a swim. When I got into the pool all I could think was

o/~ I wan'na be, the very best, the best there ever waaasss. To catch them is my big quest and to train them is my caaauuuusseeee POKEMON! o/~

Now I'm back at work and it won't stop. Hopefully you'll all read this and be cursed with the same repetitive tune.

jameslee

Reaction score
i know its quite sad but last month i spent 3 solid days in college playing pokemon leaf green from my memory stick and i actualy had people marine engineering students who are roughly 21 years old come up to me and ask if i could coppy the file and put it on their system. i love the fact u get to name your rival and i named him the not very polite way for masterbation eeeee i still act like a kid at times :bud:

DiscoBiscuit

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
rah, might see if i can find my pokemone blue cartridge, I know its lying about somewhere.

My unbeatable level 100 blastoise :P

ross90rmc

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
dug out my playstation 1 the other day, with crach bandicoot, army men, rayman. oh yes. and im absolutely addicted to all of them. especially crash. its unbelievable, i would definately reccomend anyone digging it out if they have it in the loft or something. How we completed them games as kids il never know they re solid haha :laugh:

gedro

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Best game ever for me is X-Tension, or X2 - the threat or X3, role playing space games, i love it, played x-tension when i was supposed to be revising for my GCSE's till 4 in the morning every morning, home from school at 4pm and would play it solid for 12 hours for months, that game was like heroin. And it still would be if my GFX card would play it, *text deleted**text deleted** get a laptop when in RT and guess what i'll be doing?! buying them games. :saythat: