I passed my interview today

Rufar

Reaction score
Hi everyone, today i passed my interview over the phone which im delighted about and wanted to thank everyone for the information provided on here.

I now have to send off my medical questionnaire which i already have now done and await my medical triage.

I also need my eyes tested and am awaiting a code however i was too busy fist pumping the air that i got a little confused on how i go about this. Will i receive an email with the instructions and code so that i can get my eye test arranged or do i need to go onto a website? Thank you :)

The guide

Ex RAF, Ex Royal Marines, now RN.! go figure
Reaction score
You will get an email with a code attached and hopefully some instructions (depending on your own AFCOs routine). that will allow you to book an appointment at Boots, you could have a wait as most places are chocker for a while.!! Make a note of the number that gets generated to you, when you put all your details into the eyecare sight that the AFCO email will direct you to, this number will be useful when you results get put onto the system ( so keep a record of it even after the test for a short while as currently, it is still a bit messy post lockdown, and some boots shutting.

Rufar

Reaction score
You will get an email with a code attached and hopefully some instructions (depending on your own AFCOs routine). that will allow you to book an appointment at Boots, you could have a wait as most places are chocker for a while.!! Make a note of the number that gets generated to you, when you put all your details into the eyecare sight that the AFCO email will direct you to, this number will be useful when you results get put onto the system ( so keep a record of it even after the test for a short while as currently, it is still a bit messy post lockdown, and some boots shutting.
Thank you for confirming Guide.