I Swear To God..

MT6690

Reaction score
i swear to god if i see another Halifax advert i will hunt that fat funny looking bloke down and kill him, i will hang him out in the sun until he dries out, i will cut his bollocks off and then take out his eyes and switch them around.

if i do not manage to do this then after i DO become a Royal Marine i will use my skills to hunt the *text deleted**text deleted*er down.

thankyou.

MT.

Seedytucker

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
MT6690 thank god somone else feels that way i thought everyone liked that brummy *text deleted* (nothing wrong with being brummy *text deleted*). the first few were ok but recently.... RAAAA!

blocky

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Oiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Whats Wrong With Being A Brummy?!?!?!?!?!?

jm745

Loafing Member
Reaction score
Oiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Whats Wrong With Being A Brummy?!?!?!?!?!?
That's what I'm saying mate,
I'm a Brummy,
I was *text deleted* step in and have a go 'til I read the bit in the brackets.

Joe

blocky

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
still no need to speak about us like that.... we may be a chav and gang infested city with the highest knife and gun crime BUT STILL!

jm745

Loafing Member
Reaction score
still no need to speak about us like that.... we may be a chav and gang infested city with the highest knife and gun crime BUT STILL!
I'd say Liverpool, London and Manchester have a lot higher gun and knife crime than us,
I mean Birmingham is rough,
but there are a lot worse cities.

Joe

Grimesy

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
i bet patrick viera dont like the bloke in the adverts

Grimesy

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
how about the new dfs advert with nickleback i wana be a rockstar as the backing music. id love to bayonet all them *text deleted**text deleted*ers, especially the old woman at the end when her bloke is asleep on the couch. she really pisses me off something cronic.

jm745

Loafing Member
Reaction score
how about the new dfs advert with nickleback i wana be a rockstar as the backing music. id love to bayonet all them *text deleted**text deleted*ers, especially the old woman at the end when her bloke is asleep on the couch. she really pisses me off something cronic.
I hate that advert,
because you watch it and think it's annoying and what the hell has this song or them dancing got to do with DFS,
and then some knob says;
"You don't have to be a rockstar to afford these sofas".

I hope someone got sacked for that ad campaign.

Joe

Paul-M

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
The worst is the sainsburys advert with jamie oliver when the woman says "lovely isn't it " and the old woman puts on some ridiculous cheesy expression and goes "yesss hee isssss" makes me *text deleted* knife them all =)

Robbie Spice

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score

Grimesy

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
what bout the sensodine advert with the bloke whos a personal trainer. what a *text deleted**text deleted*. if he wants to be big and hard why dont he brush his teeth with a wire brush, but nooooooo, hes got little sensitive teeth bless him, which he hasnt hes just being paid to say it. absolute *text deleted*er.

but it does work *text deleted* every time i see the advert i wana buy the toothpaste, absolutly *text deleted**text deleted*ing not. what annoys me bout all these adverts is that all these *text deleted*ers get round a big table somewhere and they all come up with these stupid ideas (dfs advert) and the chief goes, thats it, fantastic.

WHAT! and they prob get paid loads

rant over....

Seedytucker

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted* i completely agree with you grimsey. i especially hate the way his eyebrows only move in the middle of his face. what a *text deleted*