If anyone is scared

R. M. Pitt

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Makes me sick, they should be shot. Think you posted in wrong section though.

Priar

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Makes me sick. Those lads will be packed off to a cushty prison where they will be given a PS3 to play, served three meals a day, have access to a gym to make them stronger and be bred to be even more violent on their release by communication with other more dangerous prisoners.

Human rights for prisoners!? *text deleted**text deleted* that! What about the human rights of their victims?! People aren't scared of prisons any more.

I'd tell you all my policies if I ran a prison, but it would be a bit off topic.

R. M. Pitt

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Sorry wasn't being very creative earlier they should be sent a few foot out to sea on a buoy and people could take pot shots at them with air rifles until they die

S

Sotiris

"Andrew Harbourne, 20, of Burnley, Lancs, got four years after admitting violent disorder and robbery. "

Admitting?...then what the hell is the point in CCTV if criminals are given a lighter sentence for admitting that his mug's on camera?

Videos like this don't make me want to go to Iraq or Afghanistan...they make me want to go chav bashing.

Priar

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Well said Sotiris. I hate chavs.

I believe most CCTV cameras are meant to act as a deterrent. Very rarely can the footage be used in court due to the graininess of the images. Very dumb.

mrdanie

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Makes me sick c*text deleted*ts like that, and someone said bring back national service...why would you want people like that fighting for your country or alongside you, they should be locked away in dark dungeons with no daylight and not the slightest bit of entertainment, our prisons are a joke most other countries laugh at us.

keeton

Reaction score
if tht was a marine and tht happened 2 him

the other marines in his section wud take the law in2 their own hands and deal out their own brand of justice

believe me i wud not want 2 be them when that happens!

Touchstone

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
if tht was a marine and tht happened 2 him

the other marines in his section wud take the law in2 their own hands and deal out their own brand of justice

believe me i wud not want 2 be them when that happens!

Well people who speak like that deserve a good kicking! You sound like a right chav.

But yeah it's quite appalling what happened to him. They definitely need some punishment. I often think the prison system is too soft on them. They will have their arse wiped and be given blow jobs all the way through their sentence. Nice cushy cells with TV's and all.

While rehabilitation is important, I definitely think they should be more harsh in
prison, and remove some of the luxuries they get. An average inmate will get more money spent on his food than on a school dinner. Someone suggested they try with the American system and do hard labour. And semi removal of some of their human rights...:bigsmile:

keeton

Reaction score
Well people who speak like that deserve a good kicking! You sound like a right chav.

But yeah it's quite appalling what happened to him. They definitely need some punishment. I often think the prison system is too soft on them. They will have their arse wiped and be given blow jobs all the way through their sentence. Nice cushy cells with TV's and all.

While rehabilitation is important, I definitely think they should be more harsh in
prison, and remove some of the luxuries they get. An average inmate will get more money spent on his food than on a school dinner. Someone suggested they try with the American system and do hard labour. And semi removal of some of their human rights...:bigsmile:

have u read ste preece's book amongst the marines? if not u should then u would no what really goes on! even though it was in the 80's but still a lot of stuff like that still goes on

and no im not a chav but if *text deleted* *text deleted* just got kicked s*text deleted*tless and you just stood bak and left it to the law to sort it out your not much of a *text deleted*, as we all no the law does nothing

Touchstone

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Well to be honest, I don't believe that, unless they are in a prison in Thailand. We are talking about the British here. Despite what you say they are given too many privileges. I've even seen a few ex cons say themselves they would prefer a stint in prison than being on the streets. That's not the news first hand accounts.

Keeton:

I have not read those books. The only reason I called you a chav is because the mentality was there 'If someone gets kicked in they will get kicked in', and the prolific use of txt spk just pisses me off! Better to say 'If that guy was in the Marines, the friends in his section would sure do a number on them then enjoy a spot of tea and scones'.

R. M. Pitt

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Indeed they would ruddy well give there behinds a good roasting (not sexually of course)

blocky

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Pendo is right, maximum security is harsh. hell, in america they use rubber bullets! i say get some of those over here keep them all in line, theres a page on the internet about a prison in arizona. il have a search for it now, that is a prison!

keeton

Reaction score
Well to be honest, I don't believe that, unless they are in a prison in Thailand. We are talking about the British here. Despite what you say they are given too many privileges. I've even seen a few ex cons say themselves they would prefer a stint in prison than being on the streets. That's not the news first hand accounts.

Keeton:

I have not read those books. The only reason I called you a chav is because the mentality was there 'If someone gets kicked in they will get kicked in', and the prolific use of txt spk just pisses me off! Better to say 'If that guy was in the Marines, the friends in his section would sure do a number on them then enjoy a spot of tea and scones'.

*text deleted* wotever *text deleted*, only reason i use txt speak is *text deleted* its quiker so ill keep on using it:bigsmile:

*text deleted* u cud say it like tht but tht seems to me are just masking the harsh realitys of life, and if 1 of ya m8s gets kiked in y not give them a kikin ---live by the sword die by the sword! lifes a b*text deleted*ch :biggrin:

Priar

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I've got two cousins in prison, one of them is locked up for 23 hours a day with cushioned walls and has to use her hands to eat.

The other one still *text deleted**text deleted*s in a bucket.

Christ, don't believe everything you see/hear in the news.

This is the average prison... Notice the televisions in cells, notice the televisions and pool tables in the recreation areas... Notice the access to gyms...

http://www.hmprisonservice.gov.uk/prisoninformation/howaprisonoperates/

Maximum security prison in the UK...
http://www.hmprisonservice.gov.uk/prisoninformation/locateaprison/prison.asp?id=423,15,2,15,423,0

You lads care to show me the bit where it mentions beiing locked up for 23 hours a day in a padded cell?
The only people I can imagine being locked up in a padded cells are the people that are at risk of self harming. These people are usually psychopaths and deserve to be locked up.

I also know a number of people who have served time in prison for offences varying from rape to murder... All have told me it's a doss and all are more violent now for the experience.

Seedytucker

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
*text deleted* wotever *text deleted*, only reason i use txt speak is *text deleted* its quiker so ill keep on using it:bigsmile:
*text deleted* u cud say it like tht but tht seems to me are just masking the harsh realitys of life, and if 1 of ya m8s gets kiked in y not give them a kikin ---live by the sword die by the sword! lifes a b*text deleted*ch :biggrin:
stop using text speak, if something isn't worth the effort to put the time into typing it properly do us all a favour and don't bother typing it at all. people have been banned for using it before so just respect the fact it's not appreciated and put a bit of effort in.
personally i think you use it to hide your appalling english.

RossRobObey

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, you're really not going to make any friends by speaking in that sh*t. To be honest, anyone who uses it constantly (esp. after being asked not to) looses mucho respecto from me.

So either carry on using it and get banned, or learn to spell.

Touchstone

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, I never told you what she's in for :uglyhammer:

I think your talking bollocks mate. They are called mental health institutions not prisons. You say it's harsh but I don't think its harsh enough. Otherwise why would a large majority of them re offend whilst out of prison?

You can only really say if you have served a stint yourself. It's not the institution that is harsh it's the environment, of being around hardened criminals. The institution is soft.

Well Keeton, I'm never usually like this but your a *text deleted**text deleted* if you keep using text speak if you know plain it pisses people off.

Now where is Ninja lately? I miss the old fella.

Seedytucker

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
ninja's on hol, making sand castles on some beach somewhere no doubt.
i think the thing with prison, and a thread like this already started somewhere is that it punishes but doesn't rehabilitate instead, it becomes a place were criminals get bored and learn more about crimes. that's why 80% of ex cons re-offend. it's needs to be more geared toward rehabilitation not locking them in a room somewhere.
make them do/learn something, actually contribute to society rather than free loading. otherwise it's just a deterrent. and to those that aren't that bothered about being locked away for a few years, it's worth the risk committing crimes. we've been simply locking people away for centuries, i think if it was going to work it would have by now...

keeton

Reaction score
its a bit sad tht ppl r bothered about txt speak it aint the end of the world, u will learn sum harsh realitys wen u go down lympstone if little things like tht bother u ppl, especialy on *text deleted* prmc, so stop moaning about things tht dont matter

New Threads