If only....

smallzy

Reaction score
she looks better in her uniform than naked....wtf?

MrSkippy

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
Haha, well not everyone is like her sadly! :push:

Chris

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, although for a women to pass the physical requirements of a Royal Marine Commando she would have equal strength with an overly muscular physique, mental strength to overcome everything in her way, trained to kill and use hardened aggression to scare enemies into submission...Now are you willing to give this power to the gender that already frightens men when they get PMS, it would be like having a nuclear weapon with the detonation timer set to random. :wink:

Blanio

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Shes got my vote for Miss England anyhow *text deleted*.

Phoenix

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Notice the mistake, they say she is a Lieutenant corporal *text deleted* must be a new rank for babes!!

Aspiring87

Reaction score
All i know is if she dropped the soap in the showers....then god forbid....

ste preece

Former RM
Reaction score
She's Got My Vote

She's a stunner.

I remember once being in the field on Dartmoor and coming across the RMP regiment, who consisted of a mix of men and women. Some of those girls were stunners too. I've got to be honest, I was as jealous as hell. I felt like running over and pointing to my sleeping bag before saying, Hi Babe, do you fancy coming back to my place for some of Doctor Preece's internal spinal support?

However, the weather was atrocious so the RMPs headed back to camp. Not us though. I recall the fact that we needed to learn to defeat the elements as much as defeating the enemy. However, those girls were friendly forces. That's for sure!

Cheers

Steve

Luke023

Reaction score
however small the bunks are on ships, there is always room for her in mine

Latest posts

New Threads