if you never made it?

CommandoJ

Veteran Contributor
Reaction score
what would you do if you never made it in to the Royal Marines?

are there any jobs people could give ideas on which would be a worthwhile job, just iam starting to think about back ups for when i come out or don't get in, just incase.

cheers CJ

greenlid

Reaction score
I went in the Army after failing my medical :cry: (for being underweight), got into my basic but still decided I wanted to be a booty so left. I think if you fail on something you can change like fitness, weight etc, then its worth waiting for it because, like myself you'll only regret it. But if I didn't get in again, and there was nothing I could do about it the I would either go Para, or Royal Artillery.

edd91

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Well its not something that i think about very often but if i don't it would have something to do with xsports or wightlifting love might aswell do something that you like doing.

lord_carl

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
All thoes thing that i wouldent have done wile in the RM

Globe-Trotter

PRMC Passed
Reaction score
I will give it my best shot as many times as the RM will let me,however If I didnt make it in I would go for RAF Police or re-apply for the RMP

Ty

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I would more then likely join the British Army, even though the Canadian Military does pay better. However like other people said, not something I like to think about. I might even consider the Paras.

ste preece

Former RM
Reaction score
Positive

Stay positive guys. Tell yourself your going to make it. If something negative comes your way then you make another choice. Until then, Its the ROYAL MARINES for you. 8)

Stay focused on that men.

All the very best

Steve

ste preece

Former RM
Reaction score
New Book

Unfortunately, getting these things into print is a long and painful process. My current publisher only publishes non fiction so I'm having to look for another publisher, which is a long painful process.

You'd be surprised by the high volume of people who are keen to read my next book too.

Cheers

Steve

South

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
If i could not do RM then i would most likely go for the Paras, but depending on if it was an injury why i left.

If not that then most likely something to do with full contact sports like boxing and muay thai! :D

But i would keep trying the Royal Marines until they told me to eff off! :*text deleted*: