I'll take this one then...

disastermike

Reaction score
See you there. Anyone in the Poole area need a training partner/willing to buddy-up on some running?

chris1988

Reaction score
boys do u reckon ill be on this 1 if i pass my PJFT in a week

Ben

Reaction score
Hopefully I'm on this one aswell. Where abouts in poole are you from?

tomcool

Reaction score
alright lads,
i'm hoping to get onto this PRMC. did my medical and fit test on wednesday. pulled up with a modest 8:51.

i'm just upping the training now to get ready for it. I'm currently doing a 9 mile run mon, wed, fri. 4 strength circuits and a mile swim. thats roughly my routine.

i'm from monmouth, south wales. where abouts are guys from?

cheers
Tom

disastermike

Reaction score
I'm from Parkstone in Poole.
I'm rotten with a cold now, so no serious cardiofor a couple of days (I ran my pjft with a cold and though I was going to lose a lung around the 7 minute mark, ha!)

Be good to see all you guys there! 6 weeks to go!

You in Poole too Ben?

Ben

Reaction score
Yeah I'm from Hamworthy.

I've got to do my pjft asap, got all the paper work. Only trouble is I've got a cold aswell and recon I'll drop dead if I run flat out. Must be somthing going around Poole.

hamill

Reaction score
!

well boys look like im on this one cant wait bring it on. what are you boys currently running at? im doing 1.5 in about 9 mins flat and 3 in under 20 but it changes from day to day dependent on what *text deleted* been doing.
press up not that bad i haven't seen how many i in two mins ill wait till get down there for that but i can drop and do 50 easy.
and chin up well about 6 but i sure i could get a couple more out.

Ben

Reaction score
Last time I did a timed 1.5 I got 9:13. Had a cough recently so havn't had a proper go for a while. How many press ups can you do? Their my weakest point.

Did my pjft last night, 9:18. Can do alot better then that. But the guy started me off at 14.4kh and kept uping every so often. Think finished around 16.6km. Pass is a pass though.

I've had all my paper work through so looks like it's happening!

What time's everyone aiming to get down there?

Ben

Reaction score
Scotland! How long is it taking to get down?

I've got a cough and high tempreture at the moment, also banged my knee which is a bit stiff! Off work yesterday and today trying to rest up and get over it quick.

hamill

Reaction score
Scotland! How long is it taking to get down?

I've got a cough and high tempreture at the moment, also banged my knee which is a bit stiff! Off work yesterday and today trying to rest up and get over it quick.

hope you do *text deleted* how u feeling to day.......... whats your times like at then?

Ben

Reaction score
Bit better today, off work again but went to doctors on Monday and got some anti biotics. Apparently it takes a few days to kick in.

Did my pjft last week in 9:18 but could of done it faster. I'm not to bad at running but this isn't going to help.

I'm from Poole.

What's everyone elses fitness like? 3 miles, press ups, pull ups?

New Threads