Im a Personal Trainer...

ChrisL

Reaction score
Hey Up Guys im a personal trainer so if you need any advise on CV, Muscle building etc just ask and i will give you the best possible answer

Taggart91

Reaction score
Hey i want to increase my upper body strength quickly as i have my PRMC in a couple of weeks. I struggle most on pull-ups. got any ideas?

ChrisL

Reaction score
What body type do you have endomorph, mesomorph or ectomorph firsty

BradfordBulls

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Hey Chris, i'm just wondering on what my calorie intake should be for a normal day, A normal day includes; Walking 6Mile, about 2 hours CV and my personalised circuit at night with lots of push-ups sit-ups ect... Thanks! -Adam

ChrisL

Reaction score
Hey Chris, i'm just wondering on what my calorie intake should be for a normal day, A normal day includes; Walking 6Mile, about 2 hours CV and my personalised circuit at night with lots of push-ups sit-ups ect... Thanks! -Adam

Kcal intake depend on the individual and wether you are wanting to maintain wieght are put wieght on! also it goes on body type! but it take 2500-3000 kcal above the recommended daily intake to gain 1pound

if you can be more specific i can give you a better answer

BradfordBulls

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
I'm wanting to build muscle faster, some say that if you dont have enough calories then muscle wont build.

S

Sotiris

Hey Chris I'm in the middle of ecto/mesomorphic. Right now I think I'm at a plateau in my fitness. I don't like to use gym equipment as I swear by body weight exercise. Stopping short of adding weights (I do use weights for some runs) to my regime, how can I reach the next peak?

I'm running a 3 miler comfortably under 20 mins and can do a solid 100 push-ups (in my own time). I don't have an affected diet but I steer well clear of fast food, chocolate, alcohol and most sugars.

In addition, any tips for pull-ups?

Thanks.

ChrisL

Reaction score
I'm wanting to build muscle faster, some say that if you dont have enough calories then muscle wont build.

Who ever told you this doesnt know what there talking bout!

Muscle build depend on what fibres you have in you body its abit technicle to explain in a way that you may understand but basicly if your body has more CV fibres than Bulk fibres you wont build muscle that much

ChrisL

Reaction score

Who ever told you this doesnt know what there talking bout!

Muscle build depend on what fibres you have in you body its abit technicle to explain but basicly if your body has more CV fibres than Bulk fibres you wont build muscle as much as them that have more bulk fibres that CV

ChrisL

Reaction score
Hey Chris I'm in the middle of ecto/mesomorphic. Right now I think I'm at a plateau in my fitness. I don't like to use gym equipment as I swear by body weight exercise. Stopping short of adding weights (I do use weights for some runs) to my regime, how can I reach the next peak?

I'm running a 3 miler comfortably under 20 mins and can do a solid 100 push-ups (in my own time). I don't have an affected diet but I steer well clear of fast food, chocolate, alcohol and most sugars.

In addition, any tips for pull-ups?

Thanks.

Ok firstly there is always room for improvment you will never hit you peak you can always go 1 better..

Tips for pull ups there isnt any really apart from just do them properly and do other lat exercises and sum trapizius exercises

chelseafc

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
i have a question but not abut trainin, i have abit of fat on my stomach an i won't go no matter have much runnin an sit ups i do whats the quickest way to get ride of it.

ChrisL

Reaction score
ahh *text deleted**text deleted*e nvm all that then *text deleted*. My PE teachers told me that if someone was fat they would be endomorph 7, ectomorph and mesomorph 1 or 2. Basically, the numbers being the extent of body type 7 being the highest and 1 being the lowest. But your the personal trainer here so disregard that bull*text deleted**text deleted*.

Basically I'm slim build with about 20% body fat.

Ye *text deleted* teachers talkin *text deleted**text deleted*e *text deleted*! To build Muscular strength is easy just use the high resistance low rep technique it will be building muscle that will be hard for you

lewdog29

Reaction score
hey chris wats yr academic background? Im also a PT, its always interesting comparing notes with a colleague

ninjamej

Reaction score
hello chris
need to get mi press usp sorted finally
i *text deleted* find pull ups that hard but i find uss ups the hardest thing got ny ideas ??

Seedytucker

Venerated Contributor
Reaction score
any ideas for lat exercises using free weights? i already do bent over rows but am wanting to target lats more than i do already as my infraspinatus are getting pretty huge but my lats don't seem to be keeping track. thnx

ChrisC

Reaction score
i have a question but not abut trainin, i have abit of fat on my stomach an i won't go no matter have much runnin an sit ups i do whats the quickest way to get ride of it.

Well first of all, a little bit of fat won't harm you. If you're desperate to get rid of it however, sit ups won't help - you can't 'spot reduce' i.e exercise a particular body part to lose fat on that specific part. Running and other cardiovascular exercises are really the best things for fat burning.

ChrisL

Reaction score
hello chris
need to get mi press usp sorted finally
i *text deleted* find pull ups that hard but i find uss ups the hardest thing got ny ideas ??

cud you let me *text deleted* how many push ups your doing so i can gage you fitness

ChrisL

Reaction score
Well first of all, a little bit of fat won't harm you. If you're desperate to get rid of it however, sit ups won't help - you can't 'spot reduce' i.e exercise a particular body part to lose fat on that specific part. Running and other cardiovascular exercises are really the best things for fat burning.

Just to let you *text deleted*! its proven that resistance training is actually the best form of exercise to loose weight...weird i *text deleted* id explain but you probs wont get it!