I'm Back

tcsmith88

Valuable Contributor
Reaction score
Just in case any of you noticed I've been away recentley :bigsmile:, as you've most probably guessed I'm back now. Just had a fortnight in the Dominican Republic as part of my cousin's wedding party. And it was *text deleted**text deleted*ing awesome! 90+ degrees beside a variety of pools, beach or on some sort of excursion everyday whilst meeting loads of proper sound people in the process.

Seen as I was on holiday I just decided to relax and indulge everyday which obviously means training virtually went out of the window. But as previously stated, I'm back now and are going to hit the ground running to get back to my post holiday fitness and of course excel it.

Especially now, as of this morning, everything seems to be picking up pace again. I had a call from my AFCO saying that I have my medical review a week on thursday (6th November). Like I say, I'm really hoping things start to get moving now. But I obviously want to give myself the best chance of success possible and are willing to wait for my chance.

DRichardson

Reaction score
Welcome back mate!

Good luck getting back into your training.

I was up near edwinstowe on sunday....went to go ape *text deleted*. You got some good places for running around there!

New Threads